The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mathiäs;6675059 said:
I'm fucking pissed. Today I got my big paper back and I got a 67% on it. Total fucking bullshit. Then, as I'm driving home, my car dies in a parking lot. FUCK.

It probably killed itself because it doesn't want to be driven by a 67% earing failure.

Anyway if it makes you feel any better, I got a 97% on my history test.

Obviously I'm just playing with you here dude. I did get that 97, though. Yeeeap it was pretty cool.

It probably killed itself because it doesn't want to be driven by a 67% earing failure.

Yeah probably. It's actually the alternator (I'm pretty sure) because this has happened before. But this is the first time I couldn't get it to start back up again.

Thank heavens I wasn't merging into traffic or something

Just printed my advising form for next semester so I can be advised on what to take...though I'm pretty sure I'm required to at least do Art Concepts II, Drawing II, and Form & Content. Fun fun.

Here's how it will happen. They make 4 misdiagnoses (one of them lupus) before they get it right and save the patient in the nick of time.

I've only seen House once or twice. I like Hugh Laurie, but I've never been interested in medical shows.

I like some of Paul's ideas, but overall, his annoyingly Fundamentalist look on some things pisses me off. Abortion should most certainly be legalized under certain circumstances.

I like some of Paul's ideas, but overall, his annoyingly Fundamentalist look on some things pisses me off. Abortion should most certainly be legalized under certain circumstances.

You mean legalized by the federal government? Well, yeah it should, but at least he's giving the choice to the states; and of course we know that the more liberal states like mine will definitely legalize that and gay marriage if he gets elected. I wonder if his stance on marijuana is the same: leaving it up to the states.

Leaving it up to the states is a problem for marijuana, etc. legalization because of black markets that can quite easily exist.

Ozzman: So women should not have the right to vote if there is a bill about to be passed that says you're to be circumcised? Wouldn't you want your wife to have a say in it? Men have to deal with a child being born as well which is why men should also have a stance (however minor) on abortion.

Leaving it up to the states when the Federal Government already has the right answer is wrong. We can't let Alabama and co. regress because they believe in a bunch of bronze age superstitions.

This was a dilema I had when the gay marriage question came up. I knew Paul wanted to leave it up to the states (which is a good "at least" considering other candidates wouldn't give it any chance at all), but when the government left the decision of slavery up to the states in the Kansas Nebraska act, that just lead to more division among the North and South.

In the end I checked the option for the feds to legalize it.