The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
OH LORD
AND I'VE BEEN WAITING, FOR THIS MOMENT ALL MY LIFE
OH LORD
CAN YOU FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
OH LORD
OH LORD

dammit, I should of gotten my friends number directly instead of relying on that other idiot who never fucking answers his phone since he most likely left it in his room. Now i'm stuck here with no idea of where to go or who to call.

I feel accomplished so far.

I got this huge paper finished today. Just submitted it. Buncha stress off my shoulders and all that shit. Two more to go before Tuesday, but that one is due tomorrow so I'm good for a bit.

I was Princess Zelda for Halloween. Went to a party last night and got blazed with a bunch of people I went to high school with, and watched Repo! The Genetic Opera. Then I played a show tonight which was very very stressful, and I was glad when it was over. There was this very annoying juggalo yelling "PRINCESS ZELDA!!! CAN I HAVE A HUG?!" While I was packing up my shit. He was irritating me during the sound check and apparently he bugs my friend Vik at work all the time, to the point where he wants to beat the shit out of the guy. :lol:

Party just ended at my place.

All citizens are ordered to return to their residences during federal curfew hours.

gman1.jpg

gman2.jpg

AND I'M GONNA KEEP ON LOVIN' YOU
'CAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING I WANNA DO
I DON'T WANNA SLEEP
I JUST WANNA KEEP ON LOVIN' YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Darkbliss is still alive. He added me as a friend on RYM a few days ago