The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

As in, the money is immediately transferred to your paypal account rather than waiting 3-4 business days?

Fucking awesome.

Yep :D

Fucking a-grade, gotta be said.

It took about 3 payments going at aching slow "7-9 days, e-cheque clearance" pace, but I paid for a Motorhead DVD off ebay last night and everything was completed when I checked this afternoon.

Nothing. I was fired from my Job. I've been there for 5 months working 33 hours and average one missed day a month and recently was really burnt out and missed 2 days in a week and they fired me. The other dishwashers do not do jackshit putting things away dirty and do not shower or change clothes and one of them pulls 1 maybe 2 days a weak and has gotten checks for 8 hours a week and even bums money from the owner never working and guess who gets fired me. I have no idea what I ever did in life to be treated so poorly. I am suppose to be saving for a car and want to by a girl I know something nice for christmass and now have no job and it's dead winter and it's going to be atleast 3 weeks before getting another job if even getting one at this time. I know it's just a stupid dishwasher job, but I did so much for the fucking dump and took my job at a different approach than the well i'm just a stupid disherwasher and do not need to give a fuck like the other ones. I hope this place calls me in a week from now when the owners son is stuck doing dishes all day and night.

fucking assholes

I also can't stand pompous cooks who have been there for 10 years who think they are better than everyone(mainly waitresses) when really they are the biggest losers who have been there and worked so much not changing you imagine a bed in the basement with a fridge loaded with budweiser they're such scumbags. I think your life sucks so bad you need to beat down waitresses all night for the last 15 years life you fat fucks.

I'm not done with this shithole.

I know the place has roaches and will go to the board of health and have this place closed down for a month and have U hauls emptying the place out and fucking the owner up the ass.

I remember why I never gave a shit and am just going to sell things on Ebay and buy beer!.

:D Revelling in the fact that it wasn't a fluke.

Bought something else off ebay a minute ago, DAMN YOU JOB! Making me buy things, and checked paypal, and it had already completed. Instant Bank Transfers F. T. W.

I have told younger people who have worked at restaurants to pay attention and stay in school because I can tell they are the type of people who do not care about school and might end up having a similiar job. I remember being a BMX biker and skateboarder and not doing homework so right away these type get some shit from me.