The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Indeed. His attempts at humor were offensive and upsetting to me as a comedian.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :loco: :puke: :ill: :zombie:

Post count has no correlation with credibility

I'd like to think so, but don't tell yourself that it doesn't account for anything. It accounts for a little something at least. Seniority was perhaps a better word than credibility.

Right now I'm wondering why the "Czar Putin" special isn't playing on CNN right now! I was looking forward to it all night.

I didn't think he was that funny, because he tried too hard. However, I saw potential in his posting skillz, he seemed somewhat intelligent.
I seriously questions your judgment.

It's just funny how they were banned so quickly, yet it took forever to get Dave out.
I think it's because while Dave was a troll, he never really insulted anyone. He was just a deeply repugnant individual.

Just played Day of Defeat: Source for about half an hour, and was both awed and extremely pissed off at the extremely high skill levels of a lot of the other players. I managed, though.

Getting pissed off at my cat. It wanted to come into my room so I let it in then a minute after it wanted meowed at the door wanting to leave.

I think Rabid was perma banned

Awesome.

But I always liked Grays, a little bit.

Is he seriously banned? That's the best news I've heard all day

and you're not?

I'd be careful, you might be next.

Seriously, though, was there a specific reason they were banned? Or is Deron just handing out bans to people who are jerks? Should I lay low for a while?

RH has always trolled around. DD has been trolling more than usual and being a jackass.

But DD was a much better poster than RH.

I remember when I used to play DoD before Steam came out. I was godly at that game. I miss it.

If you still have a retail version of half-life, counter-strike, or day of defeat, you can play online without Steam. There's a thing called WON2 that brings back the in-game interface/multiplayer like the old WON. It's mostly used for CS 1.5 though, but I think there'll probably be plenty of DoD servers. I have the beta 3.1 version of DoD installed with my retail counter-strike, so I can play it offline with bots.

Finally back to my computer after an exquisite Thai dinner. I ordered the spicy seafood pad thai with veggies tempura and some Thai iced tea. The best part is that they were serving pad thai at the dining hall tonight.

did i magically teleport to maine? or maybe you wanna go and take some pics for me. and then go back and buy one for me
~gR~

Ok I forgot to bring my camera but my friend took some pics with his cell phone, and since he's a wizard at photoshop he did a rough composite image of the belt. As the picture says, ignore the middle part. The whole bullet part of the belt is consistent. It also costs $20. They aren't real bullets, they're hollow and the back halves are missing.

n1232460105_30235525_7435.jpg

yeah, not what i'm lookin for. thanks though, you still rule for going out of your way for me

just got back from the cephalic carnage show. they own! now i'm gonna tweak the photos. and btw, taking photos of cephalic is fucking HARD!
~gR~

yeah, not what i'm lookin for. thanks though, you still rule for going out of your way for me

just got back from the cephalic carnage show. they own! now i'm gonna tweak the photos. and btw, taking photos of cephalic is fucking HARD!
~gR~

Yeah I didn't think you'd like it. That store is basically a privately-run Hot Topic. They sell that kind of stuff along with a bunch of Slayer, Slipknot, AC/DC, Maiden and other superficial metalshirts (not to say that Slayer and Maiden are superficial). They also have quite a selection of sex toys.

Currently, eating a corn muffin and coffee and waiting for my friend to come up so he can film his "10-Second Movie" of me waking up and getting ready for class, only to realize as I'm walking out the door that it's Saturday. It's a project for his New Media Design Basics class.