The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finally think I'm getting used to this time zone. Have been seeing friends, eating delicious things, drinking delicious beers.

Just got back from YOB, Dark Castle and Of the Horizon tonight.

Of the Horizon easily had one of the god damn hottest bass players I have ever seen. She just... god damn.

:lol: it's so weird drinking with your boss the first time. but I think it's a good bonding experience. I love drinking with my co-workers

Don't do this. It will only lure you into a sense of intimacy with your boss. Your boss is not your friend. He/she can be nice and all, but there will come a time when you will have to set the priorities straight. Just save yourself the trouble.

Drinking antifreeze ain't shit unless you chase it down with liquid nitrogen.

Went to a Tech N9ne concert last night with some friends. I can now officialy say that I've been to a concert that was packed with juggalos....:erk:
Was a pretty sick concert though, plenty of slutties showin' thier boobages.

Yay. Something I said became a meme. I've been living life without drugs recently and it's been pretty awesome. I think I'll continue this for a little while unless someone offers me some really loud shit at a good time.

Don't do this. It will only lure you into a sense of intimacy with your boss. Your boss is not your friend. He/she can be nice and all, but there will come a time when you will have to set the priorities straight. Just save yourself the trouble.

:err:

having worked with her now for 3 years, I think I know what I'm doing. Thanks for the advice though

OMG my boss where's my purse? Please, yeah, that's ,y pussy but that's alright, you can have it too. Thaaat's it yeeeh. that it's the thing there.

Did not mean to piss on your parade, man. Just speaking from experience. Not that what goes for me goes for everyone, but still. I meant no disrespect.

What exactly were the problems in your experiences with bosses having intimate relationships with lower employees? Were you involved in one?

The driver side CV boot on my car was ripped. So I bought a replacement kit, which in theory should have been pretty easy to complete. Of course it wasn't. Whoever the fucking retard was that either installed the suspension on this car or the upgraded brakes tightened the wheel nut on so fucking tight it took us an hour to get it off. We broke two breaker bars, a heavy duty ratchet, and pounded on it with my brother's impact forever it seemed. Eventually I got it off by spraying some anti-seize on the nut and then "rocking" the nut back and forth with the impact. And that was supposed to be the easy part. wtf

So anyway, we take the brake caliper off and the fucking rotor won't come off. I messed with that thing for a good half hour before I said fuck it and just removed the entire assembly.

So after about two hours of getting pissed and suffering from smacking myself in the shin with one of the breaker bars that BROKE we finally got to the axle itself. So I started to fuck with the boot, check it out, reading the instructions, and naturally the axle that is on the car is not the same one displayed in the instructions. Instead of there being a snap ring holding the outer spindle on it's a press-fit piece, and I don't have a press or even a clamp to press it back in. After figuring this out I decide to just take the entire axle assembly out and see if I can replace it from the back side. While I could have, I would have to get a new inner boot (I was just wanting to replace the outer) and new weight balance on the shaft of the axe. After debating whether or not to just tear it all apart and then have to clean it all and this and that I said fuck it and bought a new axle. Fucking ridiculous!

edit: I guess what I'm doing now other that suffering from a bruised ego and swollen shin is shopping for a new axle. :lol: :erk:

flyerbradford-2.jpg

Watched this yesterday, it was really great.