The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Heh, I'm getting new glasses too, but they were supposed to come in before I went back to school. Not sure if my optometrist will mail them, since he wants to make sure they are a "good fit".

My optometrist is thoroughly old-school in his procedures...which makes sense, since he's like fucking 72 or some shit. Which in the long run is better, since he doesn't just check your vision, he actually checks the health of your eyes. From what I understand, a lot of newer doctors don't do this. He does all kinds of weird tests...and of course you have to come in for a fitting once the glasses are in, he would never just hand them over.

I don't appreciate your faggotness.

oh snape
chocchip.jpg

My optometrist is thoroughly old-school in his procedures...which makes sense, since he's like fucking 72 or some shit. Which in the long run is better, since he doesn't just check your vision, he actually checks the health of your eyes. From what I understand, a lot of newer doctors don't do this. He does all kinds of weird tests...and of course you have to come in for a fitting once the glasses are in, he would never just hand them over.

Sounds like my optometrist.