The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing. I know a girl who is moving and almost think I could get her to stay here and am almost not sure. I'm going to try before she leaves and just spill everything. I don't know what to do.

Opeth's "best" material seems to vary heavily from person to person. It is most commonly agreed on that their first couple albums were superior though.

Opeth's "best" material seems to vary heavily from person to person. It is most commonly agreed on that their first couple albums were superior though.

is that so?
the first few opeth songs I listened to were from the "damnnation" album and songs like "in my time of need". there were clean vocals on this one which i found relaxing.

so what's opeth's shtick?

i'm listening to opeth, for the first time in my life. on that note, recommend me some good opeth.

First thing, get Morningrise and Orchid. Then get My Arms Your Hearse, then decide decide whether you want to get the rest of their releases, just stay away from Ghost Reveries. But be sure to get Morningrise and Orchid.

My top 3 albums in order:

Blackwater Park
My Arms, Your Hearse
Damnation

First thing, get Morningrise and Orchid. Then get My Arms Your Hearse, then decide decide whether you want to get the rest of their releases, just stay away from Ghost Reveries. But be sure to get Morningrise and Orchid.

Fuck Morningrise and Orchid, and Ghost Reveries isn't THAT bad. Still Life is the best imo, Blackwater Park, Deliverance, and MAYH close behind.

Opeth's "best" material seems to vary heavily from person to person.

Told you.