The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

GodListenstoSlayer.jpg

I skipped the first two songs of La Masquerade Infernale and I've been letting it keep playing through the rest of it to The Sham Mirrors.

I just wanted to listen to The Chaos Path, but after it ended I decided to listen to the rest.

Listening to music. I want to go knock on Julie's door and see if she wants to watch a movie it's just her parents are visiting. I'm so high and feel so good :). I make eye contact with her and she's the epitome of what I can see and the entire universe and wonder if she can tell based on eye contact. I can't think of anything better to see. I can be sober and she sends me into space. I get this feeling she thinks I am hot. I wonder if a female who is 4,5 years older regardless if she thinks you're hot or not feels better and at a beginning stage of being turned on knowing you're younger and they turn you on and could make you do anything they want. :). I think if I could just go on my instinct and feeling getting the balls to take that next step and could hang out with in her could be sober and be naturally high.