The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

oatmeal.gif

I picture him sitting in a studio apartment, late afternoon, clutching his stomach and screaming in agony while surrounded by mounds of empty oatmeal boxes and dirty bowls after an all-day downpour. :lol:

This kid sounds awesome. I kind of want to hang out with him now.

To get back on topic, I'm currently lounging around my apartment naked. (I deserve to be lazy right now, I just took two finals this morning)

And I am about to go make myself a bowl of oatmeal. Literally.

To get back on topic, I'm currently lounging around my apartment naked.

Please don't give mutantllama a reason to talk about masturbating.

Nuncheon said:
(I deserve to be lazy right now, I just took two finals this morning)

Lol@chu. Weren't they something insane like nuclear fission?

I'm watching a film called Zombie Strippers. It already has boobs. Things are looking up. Might go make myself a cup of tea.

To get back on topic, I'm currently lounging around my apartment naked. (I deserve to be lazy right now, I just took two finals this morning)

And I am about to go make myself a bowl of oatmeal. Literally.

I'd really like to see another picture of your rat. Just place him in front of a very large mirror and take a picture RIGHT NOW.

this is what happens when nerds see cleavage everyone

lol, I know this, I'm pretty nerdy myself.

Also, @ GFAD.... no need to warn me. I'm clearly not shy. I'm pretty open to things like nudity because I think the human body is just... the body, I mean, everyone has one, I don't really think it should be so taboo... but that doesn't mean I'm going to post naked pics up here :D I think I could get in trouble for that, haha.