The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've only been asked maybe three times, I thought it was funny, and I even supplied (shower pic). You'd have to try harder than that to push me over the edge. :)

Then all the best to youse :kickass:

I'm watching Volcano. I've seen this film maybe 5 or 6 times, but I still love it :lol:
Oh tommy le washisname. He's gonna learn his lesson about caring for his daughter.

Well, at least REI isn't a bad place to go spend $300. I love REI.

yeah, its a great place. i like ordering from moosejaw though. save some money. im in a time crunch though. had i not been previously broke, i would have ordered this stuff from them a few weeks ago. oh well

i cant wait to test drive my new osprey stratos
~gR~

What's wrong with a seat? You're guaranteed your spot when you go for beer/food/piss/walk away because the band playing fucking sucks. You're not stuck between a lot of people. Have room to breathe and headbang and you don't have to worry about some tall dickhead standing right in front of you.

I went to 1 show seated, i'd never do it again

Well, at least REI isn't a bad place to go spend $300. I love REI.

I got my boots there and a ton of camping equipment. Some of which I still use. Great place.

Agreed. I've found his work on splits to be the best, but his full lengths and demos are also great.

Agreed. I'd like your opinion of the new one compared to previous works.