The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So my parents almost burned the fucking house down while cooking lunch before. They accidentally left the grill on and forgot about it causing the oil pan to catch fire. I happened to pull in the driveway and find the grill engulfed in flame and smoke while my parents were inside eating unaware. To top it off they kept an empty fire extinguisher in the kitchen and had no idea where they put the others in the house. An excellent exhibition of proper grill use and fire safety on their part. Everything is alright now thanks to several pounds of salt.

So my parents almost burned the fucking house down while cooking lunch before. They accidentally left the grill on and forgot about it causing the oil pan to catch fire. I happened to pull in the driveway and find the grill engulfed in flame and smoke while my parents were inside eating unaware. To top it off they kept an empty fire extinguisher in the kitchen and had no idea where they put the others in the house. An excellent exhibition of proper grill use and fire safety on their part. Everything is alright now thanks to several pounds of salt.

Holy fuck, that is hilarious and shitty at the same time

I might go to Buffalo Wild Wings for my July 4th dinner

Just woke up and ate a bagel.

I had a crazy dream where a few folks and I wer ebeing chased by a few other folks. Everyone was running the same speed, but very slow. I had the great idea to start using my hands in addition to my legs to run, like an animal, and I got faster, tbh.