The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Glad to be back. As you all know I was off and not posting on the forums for 5-6 days, since I was sent to jail in that period, because I severely insulted a group of policemen.

Long story, anyway, I was walking on the street with a female-friend, which I know her from school, so as we were walking by, there was a group of policemen standing a few meters away from us, they were talking and laughing, as we passed by, they started gossiping about us, and one of them said something very rude to her, at first I didn't give a damn, but when I saw her feeling insulted, I immediately reacted and walked towards the policemen, and talked them about the incident, but they were acting in an very ignorant way, so I was pissed off, and started yelling and swearing at them, then one of them came near me and handcuffed me, and they called for a police jeep to come and take me to the police station.

I reached the police station, telephoned my mom to come. Then my mom came, she was very mad. My mom talked with the chief of police, and the chief said that he must apologize or he'll be sent to jail, until he apologizes. I refused to apologize, so they put me behind bars. As 3-4 days passed, I was feeling very tired, weak and sad, and I was bored for the whole time, there wasn't anything to do. So then I thought of apologizing, so I called for one of the securities there, and told him that I was ready to apologize, so then I waited for those policemen to arrive, I waited for hours and hours, and finally they showed up, and I apologized to those fuckers, and I was set to be released from jail. On that evening that, I called my mom to come pick me up, but I found out that our home phone wasn't working, because my sister hadn't payed the bill yet, so I was obliged to go home alone, and I was again obliged to walk home, because I didn't have any money. So I reached home at midnight, and everyone was asleep, so I too went to bed early. The next day I woke up, and that female-friend called me and thanked me for what I did, it was a brave thing, not everyone can do that.

My family came visit me from time to time. My friends came too, they were stunned to see me in that shape, I was a mess, no sleep for 2-3 days, haven't eaten something healthy, I was very sick, puked many time consecutively.

It was a great experience, but at the meantime very bad experience. I made some friends their with murderers, and drug dealers. One of them told me the story of how he killed his parents in the middle of the night.

tl;dr version:

Sevag was belligerent to some policemen because they insulted a friend of his. He went to jail for about a week and then apologized because he wanted to go home and was set free.

Just read that Carcass will be playing in my hometown on their US tour. I'll be at these two dates September 6 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theatre and September 9 - Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom

Oh shit. I may have to go to that Sayreville show. But maybe not since it's on a work night and I won't be leaving the office until 7:00. :erk:

Yeah it is.

I'm worried because my second blood test came up with some abnormality that the doctor urgently needs to speak to me about.

I have a whole weekend before I get to though.

Urghh