The "Who Am I" thread...

Welcome aboard Dave. And Brent don't be silly we are not old, we are well preserved (like wine). :kickass:

COÑO! Prefiero que me fusilen a esa responsabilidad :lol:

:lol: Me too but I have to take care about the wages fron the whole spanish judges, public attorney ("fiscales") and people that work on country Justice system. More or less 30.000 people.

Besides my minister is an asshole!! :puke: I guess he´ll never read this forum :heh:

:lol: Me too but I have to take care about the wages fron the whole spanish judges, public attorney ("fiscales") and people that work on country Justice system. More or less 30.000 people.

Besides my minister is an asshole!! :puke: I guess he´ll never read this forum :heh:

I work for the Ministry of Agriculture, our minister has just resigned among a public controversy of misusing of funds (around $22000000). Luckily I'm just a chemist on a lab on one of the departments, so I left the worries to others :p

I work for the Ministry of Agriculture, our minister has just resigned among a public controversy of misusing of funds (around $22000000). Luckily I'm just a chemist on a lab on one of the departments, so I left the worries to others :p

Yeah!!! DE una forma u otra: Política = Corrupción!!! :mad:

I hope all the new people stay and become regulars, we do have some rules (read the thread http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/old-school/192052-everyone-read-before-posting-forum.html) but you will also found that this is an oasis of peace among the storm of some other forums. We try to make here a siblinghood of metalheads which regardless of age, gender or origin love the old school. And by old school is NOTabout bands with 20-30 years on the scene but to a sound and attitude that was built but those bands but it is also share by new acts, so don't be afraid to bring up to the discussion new bands.

NP: Amaran's Plight - "Voice In The Light"

Hi. I'm Brandon. I enjoy long walks on the beach, soothing kisses and Enya.

Did I mention I'm famous in Germany?

Impressed yet ladies? :)

For more in depth, go here.

bsw1.jpg

Now I know who you remind me of! The new guitar player in Volbeat! :saint:

Volbeat - A dutch band that mixes metal, Elvis, Johnny Cash, and a hint of Rockabilly. For some reason, I really like them...lol
There's no doubt that they are mostly a metal band. Check the samples at http://www.myspace.com/volbeat
Here's the pic:

Hey buddy, sadly you are wrong, Volbeat is not a Dutch band. They are from Denmark. I wish you were right because I would have had a lot more opportunity to see them live. They ROCK!!

Anyway, they are from Denmark, not Holland.

Hope you are alright, I hardy visit this place anymore. I have the feeling I am WAY behind, but the sun is shining and I am going to drink some kriek beer in the sun with some friends. :)

Talk to you again!

Hey buddy, sadly you are wrong, Volbeat is not a Dutch band. They are from Denmark. I wish you were right because I would have had a lot more opportunity to see them live. They ROCK!!

Anyway, they are from Denmark, not Holland.

Hope you are alright, I hardy visit this place anymore. I have the feeling I am WAY behind, but the sun is shining and I am going to drink some kriek beer in the sun with some friends. :)

Talk to you again!

Thanks for the correction Hawk! I'm bummed they cancelled Prog Power here for a tour with In Flames, then cancelled that tour to do something on their own. Maybe its a good thing as this will be the first year I miss the gathering in Atlanta. Other than that things are ok! :headbang: Enjoy the sun & beer!:kickass:

Hi

My name is Erik.. I'm 24, student, from Sweden..
I mostly listen to metal from the 80's and 90's like heavy, thrash, black, death, doom, grind but I do like stuff from the 70's and contemporary metal too..

I don't have any pictures of myself.. but here's an artist's rendering

lol_buddy_jesus.jpg

Welcome to the new members to the den of iniquity. Just follow our few rules, relax, post like crazy and enjoy the forum.

Hi, My name is Evan. I'm from Montreal, Canada. I'm 13...I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half now and I write songs.
I listen to mostly 80s metal and power metal! :D

Welcome Evan !! It's good to have young folks around to keep the flame of real Metal alive !! Enjoy your stay here :headbang:

Married To: Malahni
Kids: 3(all boys or terrors, same thing)
Hobbies: Play with my kids, Snowboarding, Metal
Favorite Band of All Time: Pantera

I'm glad I found this forum, it's nice to find a place where people
aren't ready to jump down your throat just because your opinion may be a little different.