The "Who Am I" thread...

welcome in Alex. You going to Progpower USA this year? I have to pass this year but gearing up for PPX!!

I would LOVE to catch Iced Earth & Jon Oliva's Pain on that but sold out before I could even think about buying a ticket. :mad:
Well it is quite expensive for only wanting to see 2 or 3 bands anyways.

Hopefully PPX will have a better line up in which I would prefer more! :headbang:

Welcome Alex, yes PPIX was a dissapointment for me too when Astral Doors cancelled.

I hope the 10th anniversary edition will be a blast so I can attend.

I pass on Carcass it was "fun" back in college. Was a time I was exposed to enough of death and grindcore to convince myself that I don't dig it :lol:

Still I believe that 'Cadaveric Incubator of Endoparasites' and 'Lavaging Expectorate of Lysergide Composition' are among the coolest names for sogs I ever heard :D

you have to go, this will be our UMOS reunion!!! :kickass:

All will depend on the roster darling, I mean NOW a flying trip cost a lot with all the hidden fees the companies are imposing on their customers. So if I'm gonna to make a descent on Atlanta it'll would have to be besides the UMOS reunion a good bill for PPX.

Another Croatian, cool. Welcome to the board, just follow the rules, enjoy and post hard. I'm also a huge SF and Horror movies fan, as well as mythology and history nuts. You'll fit well here ;)

Well dudes. Im kieran I live in Brisbane, Australia. im very much a newbie. Im only 16 and in year 11 at high school i want to join the army within the next year. Im also the guitarist in a metal band yeahhh. and also enjoy listening to fucking metal. Also its so fucking cool see people and pictures from different countries all over the place, look forward to talking to you. cheers \m/

Welcome to the board DM67. It´s good to see the youngters carry on the banner of the old school. So you wanna join the army, tough job indeed, best of luck.

Read the rules, post hard and enjoy.

Well dudes. Im kieran I live in Brisbane, Australia. im very much a newbie. Im only 16 and in year 11 at high school i want to join the army within the next year. Im also the guitarist in a metal band yeahhh. and also enjoy listening to fucking metal. Also its so fucking cool see people and pictures from different countries all over the place, look forward to talking to you. cheers m/

Hello, all the way from Perth :)

peristilsplitne3.jpg

Man, that would make for a pretty cool album cover. A lot better than a number I've seen come out in recent years. :headbang:

Welcome to the board everyone!

@Wyvern,
Thanks!I can recommend you some sf/horror European movies without happy endings:D
I'm glad to hear that someone is interested in ancient times and mythology..those things should never been forgotten!

@poundingmetal74,
There's another one for you then..
98698403sv6.jpg

@Carnut
I'll let you know 'cause there are too many concerts around..metal chedule is pretty tight and there's always the same problem..when you have money you don't have time and the other way around.

@Wyvern,
Thanks!I can recommend you some sf/horror European movies without happy endings:D
I'm glad to hear that someone is interested in ancient times and mythology..those things should never been forgotten!

I don't mind a happy ending like in "The Exorcist" otherwise I like whatever it comes my way :), so shoot at will and send me some recommendations.

The basic principle of history is that you can't know where you're going if you don't know where you come from. As for mythology...well I'm a kind of dragon so as a mythical being is difficult not to be in love with myself :lol:

My name is Anthony I'm 22 years old and have lived in Sioux Falls, South Dakota my entire life. I work as a maintenance man for the Parks & Recreation Department (Basically I fix other peoples fuck-ups) I davel in automotive repair and body work. I live with my girlfriend in a duplex. In the holy crap file of my life... I found a suicide victim in one of my parks about 5 months ago, shot himself in the chest with a 10 gauge side by side, I'm pretty desensitized to shit like that since I saw a guy get decapitated by a passing big rig while on his motorcycle when I was 12. My favorite drink is Black Tooth Grin (Crown Royal, Segram's 7 and a splash of coke) if not that than it's as much whiskey as I can stuff down my gullet. I've been to a dozen or so concerts.. mainly local stuff but I've seen Lamb of God, Machine Head, Trivium, Gojira, Rob Zombie, Black Label Society, Etc...

Here are a few pics of me and my current hot rod projects...

0220081357atf7.jpg

0130081313rq0.jpg

1065538293lpy0.jpg

1117072123uy8.jpg

My first kegstand, took 4 guys.
l2b257459c4fe83a52b063fwo5.jpg

Drunken madness at a hotel room in a small Minnesota town, on our way to see Amon Amarth :headbang: Yes that is a piece of pizza stuck to the door.
l881546f7806195d151706aba2.jpg

lbc1a67b9348c7569ed794asq1.jpg

I may be a METAL head.. but I still cling to my redneck ways.
lf75a4d8de09cb11a2ad1dagd0.jpg

s7302350od5.jpg

No need to Google it at all. I had a 1978 HOLDEN HZ ONE TONNE STATESMAN for about 3 years, never new much about it besides where it came from. Utes are underestimated in the states, they are great car/trucks.