The "Who Am I" thread...

Hello to all,
I'm Christine, 39 years old, from Germany, two "kids"
(the girls are 18 and 22).
I'm listening to the old school bands the same way
as I listen to the "newer bands".
...and hey, my English is not the best, so you may forgive me my mistakes.

Welcome louder and chrissie to the forum, may you enjoy it. Chrissie don't you post on the Evil Masquerade forum too?

Yes indeed, I love it, and you'll find me also in Kamelotforum and in a very nice German metal forum.
It seems, I meet the same people everywhere I go. :)

Yes indeed, I love it, and you'll find me also in Kamelotforum and in a very nice German metal forum.
It seems, I meet the same people everywhere I go. :)

If the nice German metal forum is Witches Brew I'm going to laugh for a month.

Again welcome to our den of insanity and keep posting (don't be afraid we don't bite :p)

I guess I'll take a stab at this.

My name is Tara. I'm 29 years old and live in New Jersey. I've been a metal fan/general music nut for most of my life. I also love art, zombie films and animals. I will be moving to North Carolina in the near future to be with my love and will also be finishing up college (graphic design) once I get there.

l_89052c6bac55d4220391960080e22305.jpg

Me, in the middle. Kind of drunk. :lol:

And this is what happens when there's a full moon:

l_640b6ee0be7257339136a727ff9aef83.jpg

:lol:

I guess that's about it. I hope to get to know you all more. :)

My real name is Stephanie. I'm 19 years old. Live in Perth, Australia, but I'm not Aussie, I'm Scottish.

I love Anime, Bass Guitars, Luis Royo artwork, walking in the woods and have a very unhealthy addiction to Coca cola.

My ambition is to get back into school so I can study to become a coroner.

My real name is Stephanie. I'm 19 years old. Live in Perth, Australia, but I'm not Aussie, I'm Scottish.

I love Anime, Bass Guitars, Luis Royo artwork, walking in the woods and have a very unhealthy addiction to Coca cola.

My ambition is to get back into school so I can study to become a coroner.

Welcome highlander, Coca Cola rules so don't give on it and which Royo works do you like the most?, I like him specially when it's somber opposed to his "Sataka" stories.

Fulci. And I've only seen the first Resident Evil film. I thought it was total garbage. :heh:

The second had better zombie parts by moments but I agree indeed with you as the low quality. Did you know that George Romero was originally to direct the first one? I'm awaiting for the new one, I want to get a boxset with the whole zombie saga.

Yeah :)

My friends think I am wierd for it too :(

Why?, is a very decent and challenging career. My uncle is a pathologist, you add to it forensic medicine and voila you are a coroner. Also it is a profession with a high responsability, your findings of an autopsy can signify the life on a person in a crime related situation. I think is cool :cool:

Oh and the patient never complaints and can't get worse :lol:

Why?, is a very decent and challenging career. My uncle is a pathologist, you add to it forensic medicine and voila you are a coroner. Also it is a profession with a high responsability, your findings of an autopsy can signify the life on a person in a crime related situation. I think is cool :cool:

And then you'll know all that medical terminology used in the old Carcass songs!! :p

:lol: Exactly!

I love the Crime Channel on Foxtel here :) and I'm a huge fan of anything forensic / criminal

Hello!
I'm Alex.
New here! sorta...been strollin' around on an older account but I've never hanged out in this part of the forums though.
Also you guys should check out my band Night's Watch (link in the sig.)
If you like Traditional/shreddy type metal stuff!
Thanks a bunch!

|m/