The "Who Am I" thread...

I work as a maintenance man for the Parks & Recreation Department (Basically I fix other peoples fuck-ups) I davel in automotive repair and body work.

Carnut our resident car re-builder will get along alright with you I believe. :D

Welcome to the forum, read the rules, post hard and enjoy.

Carnut our resident car re-builder will get along alright with you I believe. :D

Welcome to the forum, read the rules, post hard and enjoy.

Thank you, appreciate it.. nice signature by the way, and you won't have to worry about me posting soft I'm all about spreading the gospel that is METAL!

well just incase anyone doesnt know me...

real name is Greg Rice. just turned 17. live about 45 minutes north of philly.
play in a new band, if you wanna check it out link is in my signature.
besides metal, i love celtic/orchestral music. (as well as some country).
love sports, play baseball.
also am a video game nut...well, ok i can be a big nerd...
not much else to write- havent got the years behind me to have a whole lot of worth while info! hah

My name is Marie or Mary
I was born in Marcielle, France on feb 13, 1990, moved to Canada when I was 10, now I am in Detroit for College.

I guess my hobbies are reading, drawing, doing graphics...I don't like exposing myself to the world, I have really low self esteem.

No pics, I'm sparing your eyes the great pain.

My name is Marie or Mary
I was born in Marcielle, France on feb 13, 1990, moved to Canada when I was 10, now I am in Detroit for College.

I guess my hobbies are reading, drawing, doing graphics...I don't like exposing myself to the world, I have really low self esteem.

No pics, I'm sparing your eyes the great pain.

Welcome to UMOS where NOBODY have low self-esteem. Everybody is a world that worth to be explored and understood. We'll respect your privacy, when you know us better and veiceversa you'll show to the world. Maybe you can show us some of your graphical work in the meantime ;)

It's always great to have new blood in the forum. Read the rules, post hard and enjoy.

P.S. Did you know you born the same year Judas Priest -"Painkiller" came out? Now I'm feeling old again :lol:

Lol, I didn't think anything notable happened in that year. :p

Also Iron Maiden "No Prayer For The Dying" came in red vinyl, I still own it even if I bought the Castle remaster CD years later. 1990 is a turn year in metal you also got Pantera, Entombed, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Death, Kreator, Queensryche came with definitive albums in their careers as well as not so good albums by bands like Celtic Frost and Mekong Delta. Plus some more I can't recall right now.

Hey. I'm Kendell (I know, kind of a chick name (Thanks Mom)). I'll be 15 on the 13th of August (In 8 days!!). I live in Kent, Washington, 30 minutes east of Seattle. I have one of the best last names (Friday). And I was born on the Friday The 13th (Note the avatar). My favorite metal is death, thrash, and some grind and power metal.

Enough about me, just wanted to introduce myself.

Keep moshin!!! \m/ \m/

Hey. I'm Kendell (I know, kind of a chick name (Thanks Mom)).

I don't see it that way, and everybody can call you Ken anyway ;) (or you hate that?)

And I was born on the Friday The 13th

I was born on Tuesday 13th and it's consider bad luck too in here :lol:

Welcome to the forum, I see you already have been posting, just read the rules (if you hadn't) and keep enjoying of our little community.

I'm really glad to see so many young people coming to the Old School, it's good to know the torch will pass a new generation when we're gone. :headbang:

I don't see it that way, and everybody can call you Ken anyway ;) (or you hate that?)

Nobody calls me that, but I think that's better.

I was born on Tuesday 13th and it's consider bad luck too in here :lol:

Welcome to the forum, I see you already have been posting, just read the rules (if you hadn't) and keep enjoying of our little community.

I'm really glad to see so many young people coming to the Old School, it's good to know the torch will pass a new generation when we're gone. :headbang:

Thanks, plus, old school metal is in my opinion, the best metal.

I bet I have a handful of friends living in or around Sydney and I thought our gas prices were high!
Canada's are about 20% higher than the states (despite the fact that we have oil - mostly due to tax).

My aunt lives in Australia and always tells me how amazed she is at how "low" Canadian food and gas prices are. In Australia most things are considerably more expensive, mostly because everything needs to be imported.

My name is Chris

I live in Nova Scotia, Cape Breton.

I play the guitar, mostly metal.

I have two brothers, on has down syndrome and is physically and mentally challenged.

I will be starting high school this September.

I am absolutely in love with almost every type of metal. My favorite bands being Pantera, Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Metallica.