Top five In Flames songs

its risky they might burn it... oh well youll just have to buy him/her another one..

OH, by the way, a long time ago you asked me to specify Rage or Rage against the Machine... I meant Rage...

Mike Turiana....Drums(quit two months ago)
Victor Smolski...Lead Guitar
Peavey Wagner...Bass

Check out From the Cradle to the Grave... THat is their best of, you can find it on like BearShare or other downloadable album sitez.

I've heard of Rage,but none of their songs,I might have to check them out sometime

I've heard of Rage,but none of their songs,I might have to check them out sometime

Uhh their easiest shit to find will probably be like... higher than the sky, soundchaser, War of Worlds, From the Cradle to the Grave, Don't Fear the Winter, ah shit, 22 acacia avenue....DT style...

YOU WILL FIND, ITS WARM INSIDE, RED LIGHT BURNING BRIGHT TONIGHT!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Yeah, they kick ass, you can also find them on the wakken site im sure, they are there pretty consistently.

Tobin Bell ( Saw) looks nothing like Hansi Kursch. Also i dont fuck dudes. Dont be so represeed that. If theres a chick and shes decent shes fair game. Its male instinct.

In no particular order...

Only For The Weak- One of the songs that got me really into In Flames. Great melody, great solo, great vocals. All round top notch.

Insipid 2000- Love that riff, and ofcourse the mix of different vocals in the chrous is just awesome and epic.

Dead Eternity- One of my favorite song intro's ever. I dig the lyrics as well.

Vanishing Light- I love that melody line.

Suburban Me- Everything in this song is excellent. Killer solo.

Why do you hate weiner dogs? And I swear to you I thought it was the same person... Then again I was upstairs when the concert was going on, oh well fuck it. I apologize for the loose comparison, I don't really need you to jump down my throat... tho i might enjoy it :). TOTALLY kidding I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

i swear i've posted here before but screw it...

5. Come Clarity
4. Reroute to Remain
3. December Flower
2. Jotun
1. Stand Ablaze

runner-ups in random order: Goliaths, Colony, Behind Space 2000, Trigger, The Quiet Place, Take This Life, everything from The Jester Race (especially Wayfarer) and Whoracle

I already got yelled at for making fun of someone's list, so I won't comment. BUT HONESTLY, COME CLARITY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was me killing a puppy, just because it was on your list. Anyone else wana put it on their list? I have a kennel full of puppies and lots of time to kill.

I already got yelled at for making fun of someone's list, so I won't comment. BUT HONESTLY, COME CLARITY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was me killing a puppy, just because it was on your list. Anyone else wana put it on their list? I have a kennel full of puppies and lots of time to kill.

Come Clarity captures pretty much everything In Flames stands for. beautiful and intelligent vocals, melodies and the necessary roughness and breathtaking guitar solo. admit it, the first time you heard that solo you also almost passed out. i for one certainly did.

I nearly creamed my pants when that part came up on when i saw them on the Unholy tour with Slayer.

Come Clarity captures pretty much everything In Flames stands for. beautiful and intelligent vocals, melodies and the necessary roughness and breathtaking guitar solo. admit it, the first time you heard that solo you also almost passed out. i for one certainly did.

I nearly creamed my pants when that part came up on when i saw them on the Unholy tour with Slayer.

If you think In Flames stands for beautiful and intelligent vocals we are not speaking of the same band. You speak of the reroute to remain in flames whereas I speak of the Whoracle/Jester Race In Flames. The In Flames I know and love cares very little for the beauty of their lyrics. The best attempt on that godforsaken assfucking of an album was Take this Life, and only because they attempted to reinact December's Flower.

The first time i heard that solo I was already bashing my head into some concrete because they actually turned emo. I expect them to tour with Dashboard Confessionals or My Chemical Romance if they plan on making crap like that in the future. I am ashamed to call myself a fan of that band when I hear that song, and lately if anything from that album comes onto my ipod i throw it and go buy a new one, hoping to god the next time i press shuffle songs my ipod knows i mean no Come Clarity.

i think it's amazing so many fans consider themselves 'real' In Flames fans despite the fact they hate the last 2 or 3 albums (as you pointed out).

i mean.. is it really that hard to like both "era's", if you will, of their style? apparently it is.

oh and btw, lay off the puppy killing and ipod smashing ;D

i think it's amazing so many fans consider themselves 'real' In Flames fans despite the fact they hate the last 2 or 3 albums (as you pointed out).

i mean.. is it really that hard to like both "era's", if you will, of their style? apparently it is.

oh and btw, lay off the puppy killing and ipod smashing ;D

I don't call myself a real in flames fan... the past few times they have been in town i have been hesitant to see them... tho i did becuase what the fuck else am i gona do? You are right I DO hate the last two to three albums, and its not because it made them more popular in the US, its because they abandoned what their fans loved about them to make money, which to me is SELLING OUT. It isn't so hard to like both eras if you get into in flames now, but if you have been into them for a while it's hard because you know what they CAN do and what they ARE doing is just so much worse...

And some puppies deserve to be killed, and lots of ipods deserve to be smashed.

The new stuff is okay but should nowhere be compared to the old stuff. The solo in Come Clarity made you cry ?? What the fuck!?!?!?! The solo in KEEPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS is cry worthy ,but Id be surprised if most of you even know what band thats from. . They did sell out but nowhere near the crap fest that Metallica did. Reroute had a couple good song and as well as STYE and Come Clarity too, but none were AWESOME songs like Scorn, Insipid, Food For The Gods, Morphing Into Primal, or Dead Eternity PERIOD!!!!!!!

I hate wiener dogs because they are worthless. My girlfriends mom has one and the fucker never stops barking at me and pisses on me and bites me. I fucking hate it and if I could kill it I WOULD!!!!!!

Kalmah has been kicking the shit outta Children Of Bodom for years now. Some of you guys are the equivalent to music liberals you accept everything and everyone.
Shut the fuck up. Kalmah has nothing to do with Bodom... If anyone steals any riffs it's Bodom you dumb fuck! Just cause they're from the same country that makes them the same? Go fuck yourself...

The new stuff is okay but should nowhere be compared to the old stuff. The solo in Come Clarity made you cry ?? What the fuck!?!?!?! The solo in KEEPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS is cry worthy ,but Id be surprised if most of you even know what band thats from. . They did sell out but nowhere near the crap fest that Metallica did. Reroute had a couple good song and as well as STYE and Come Clarity too, but none were AWESOME songs like Scorn, Insipid, Food For The Gods, Morphing Into Primal, or Dead Eternity PERIOD!!!!!!!

I hate wiener dogs because they are worthless. My girlfriends mom has one and the fucker never stops barking at me and pisses on me and bites me. I fucking hate it and if I could kill it I WOULD!!!!!!

Helloween huh... my friend is big big fan but I never really listened to that band...

Yes. it is.

It is like comparing Master of Puppets to St.Anger

I'm not sure I've ever disagreed with anything you have said, and that is amazing. I dono that any solo ever has made me cry, but in the best solo ever thread I was the only person to promote Freebird which made me slap my head on my desk at all the people who are much too cool to expand beyond "hardcore goth metal dude yahhhhhh" and face painted retards.

Give In Flames some time, soon they will be covering Journey songs and the like as Metallica did on Garage Inc. and incorporating acoustics into their songs. Maybe In Flames hasn't done it as fast as Metallica did, but they will do it nonetheless. Just wait, Bjorn and Jesper will give up their electric guitars for fiddles and shit, headbanging to the sound of the picked violin.

OH well I have completely given up on In Flames, and I still have hope for metallica. Something about Kirk gives me hope that one day he will be like, GOD DAMNIT I WAS IN EXODUS, lets stop being a bunch of pussies. Oh well, maybe not.

Weiner dogs are funny, and you should punt it A la Jack Black in Anchorman.

I nearly shit myself when I heard Metaphor from Reroute... I swear I thought I was listening to Pearl Jam by mistake. Oh my fucking god! I gave up on them from that day... IN FLAMES are sold out! Face it! They will never retrieve their old style, they said in a million interview. That's it! HAIL DARK TRANQUILLITY!

Fuckin a right, Hail DT, Hail Mors Principium Est, Hail Suidakra, Kalmah and the like. FUCK YOURSELVES CAPITALISM, we like GOOD METAL!

edit: Don't you dare compare them to Pearl Jam... Early Pearl Jam is the shit, and Metaphor compares NOTHING to that. Metaphor is a poorly composed Madonna cover compared Jeremy and such.