Top five In Flames songs

From what I see as an overall from those posts, Only For The Weak and December Flower seem to be In Flames' top songs! And I totally agree :)

Almost not one posted his favorite song from the new stuff :lol: :kickass:

That's why In Flames should go back to their roots :)

If Anders see my post, he'll kill me :lol:

soundxx5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut the fuck up. Kalmah has nothing to do with Bodom... If anyone steals any riffs it's Bodom you dumb fuck! Just cause they're from the same country that makes them the same? Go fuck yourself...

Im not sure why that was warranted here. I was saying Kalmah was good and Bodom was pretty lame the last several years. Im really confused by your comment.

Freebird does have an amazing solo. To tell the truth the whole violin and fiddles gives me hope, Lunar Strain had violins, but so did Reroute. Ehhhh. I havent given up on Inflames because I have invested so much of my time in them. I gave up on Metallica though. One would hope that Kirk would wake up but years of greasy gerri curl look has eroded his brain and he probably thinks Lars is god thats why he cries when Lars yells.

I never liked Pearl Jam though. Grunge was never my music. If I had to choose on the big four of grunge Id say Alice n Chains was heads above the rest. Just my opinion though. They were dark musically and lyrically and I enjoyed them more. Eddie Veder with Cornell were probably the best vocalists though. Mudhoney was highly overlooked. Not a big fan though.

1: bullet ride- has a great guitar opening:headbang:
2: take this life- just a great song

3:leeches- same reason as song 2

4: pinball map- good dumming

5:eek:nly for the weak- its just great

In no particular order...

Only For The Weak- One of the songs that got me really into In Flames. Great melody, great solo, great vocals. All round top notch.

Insipid 2000- Love that riff, and ofcourse the mix of different vocals in the chrous is just awesome and epic.

Dead Eternity- One of my favorite song intro's ever. I dig the lyrics as well.

Vanishing Light- I love that melody line.

Suburban Me- Everything in this song is excellent. Killer solo.

only for the weak is awesome

Freebird does have an amazing solo. To tell the truth the whole violin and fiddles gives me hope, Lunar Strain had violins, but so did Reroute. Ehhhh. I havent given up on Inflames because I have invested so much of my time in them. I gave up on Metallica though. One would hope that Kirk would wake up but years of greasy gerri curl look has eroded his brain and he probably thinks Lars is god thats why he cries when Lars yells.

I never liked Pearl Jam though. Grunge was never my music. If I had to choose on the big four of grunge Id say Alice n Chains was heads above the rest. Just my opinion though. They were dark musically and lyrically and I enjoyed them more. Eddie Veder with Cornell were probably the best vocalists though. Mudhoney was highly overlooked. Not a big fan though.

Freebird's the shit, and playing it on guitar hero makes me dance. I have lost hope in IN Flames because everyone bought into the new sound and it really blows. At least Kirk and Lars' father think their new shit sucks, James just wants money to support his family and lars finally gets to search for the drum-dominated band he's always wanted, and soon Trujillo will see how over the hill metallica is.... OR him and Kirk can tell James and Lars to quit fuckin around and make a good fuckin album. OH well I have hope, at least Exodus will come out with somethin soon, Shovel Headed Kill Machine was the shit, maybe Kirk will go back, or join Mustaine in Megadeth, tho mustaine wouldnt enjoy that

Pearl Jam was alright, my favorite part about them is that they hate fame, and thats probably the coolest shit i've seen from a band in recent existence. Alice In Chains was the shit and I hate that they are pigeon-holed by the radio nowadays with Rooster, because they were far and beyond that, oh, and FUCK nirvana. Yeah, I said it, FUCK kurt Cobain, fuck the foo fighters, FUCK Nirvana. I don't care what they did for music and I don't care if they WERE grunge, FUCK nirvana. They were awful.

Mudhoney played on stage right before Chris Farley went onstage in Black Sheep. :kickass: not for Mudhoney but for Chris Farley.

Freebird's the shit, and playing it on guitar hero makes me dance. I have lost hope in IN Flames because everyone bought into the new sound and it really blows. At least Kirk and Lars' father think their new shit sucks, James just wants money to support his family and lars finally gets to search for the drum-dominated band he's always wanted, and soon Trujillo will see how over the hill metallica is.... OR him and Kirk can tell James and Lars to quit fuckin around and make a good fuckin album. OH well I have hope, at least Exodus will come out with somethin soon, Shovel Headed Kill Machine was the shit, maybe Kirk will go back, or join Mustaine in Megadeth, tho mustaine wouldnt enjoy that

Pearl Jam was alright, my favorite part about them is that they hate fame, and thats probably the coolest shit i've seen from a band in recent existence. Alice In Chains was the shit and I hate that they are pigeon-holed by the radio nowadays with Rooster, because they were far and beyond that, oh, and FUCK nirvana. Yeah, I said it, FUCK kurt Cobain, fuck the foo fighters, FUCK Nirvana. I don't care what they did for music and I don't care if they WERE grunge, FUCK nirvana. They were awful.

Mudhoney played on stage right before Chris Farley went onstage in Black Sheep. :kickass: not for Mudhoney but for Chris Farley.

:cry: They had soo much better songs.

1: bullet ride- has a great guitar opening:headbang:
2: take this life- just a great song

3:leeches- same reason as song 2

4: pinball map- good dumming

5:eek:nly for the weak- its just great
Take this Life? Leeches? pfffttt... go listen to Korn or something. :heh:

If you want the best drumming it's surely Clayman (song) and not Pinball although the drumming on Clayman (album) in general is great!

Take this Life? Leeches? pfffttt... go listen to Korn or something. :heh:

If you want the best drumming it's surely Clayman (song) and not Pinball although the drumming on Clayman (album) in general is great!

:OMG: take this life and leeches are great songs and you know it.

i agree about the clayman (album) drumming though

I liked Shovel Headed Kill Machine alot. Im hoping he will keep the same lineup and let Lee Altus and Paul Bostaph write some shit. Im personally waiting to see what the new Megadeth and Overkill are gonna sound like. New Annihilator is a must.

I really liked Again, Sea Of Sorrow , Angry Chair, and Them Bones.Yeah Fuck Kurt Cobain. When he died people were all sad and I was like uhhhh why? Dave Grohl on the other hand is a funny guy and has a lot of respect for the Old School and while Im not a Foo Fighters fan Dave Grohl did some cool stuff with Probot.

Take This Life is okay about a 6 or 6.5. Leeches is about a 3-4. I just cant understand Bullet Ride, It was the first disappointing song I ever heard by Inflames and skip it every time I listen To Clayman. I actually think its their worst album opener ever followed closely by F(r)iend . If Pinball Map had opened Clayman I probably wouldve shit myself. Instead i had to wait 3 and a half minutes and a third verse programmed drum beat to shit myself.

I liked Shovel Headed Kill Machine alot. Im hoping he will keep the same lineup and let Lee Altus and Paul Bostaph write some shit. Im personally waiting to see what the new Megadeth and Overkill are gonna sound like. New Annihilator is a must.

I really liked Again, Sea Of Sorrow , Angry Chair, and Them Bones.Yeah Fuck Kurt Cobain. When he died people were all sad and I was like uhhhh why? Dave Grohl on the other hand is a funny guy and has a lot of respect for the Old School and while Im not a Foo Fighters fan Dave Grohl did some cool stuff with Probot.

<3

I just cant understand Bullet Ride, It was the first disappointing song I ever heard by Inflames and skip it every time I listen To Clayman. I actually think its their worst album opener ever followed closely by F(r)iend . If Pinball Map had opened Clayman I probably wouldve shit myself. Instead i had to wait 3 and a half minutes and a third verse programmed drum beat to shit myself.
What the hell? Bullet Ride is one of In Flames' best, and it is a kick-ass opener.

What the hell? Bullet Ride is one of In Flames' best, and it is a kick-ass opener.

Man Ive gotta disagree I cant stand Bullet Ride, Embody The Invisible is my favorite opener. Id rate Bullet Ride a 6 or so. Embody is a 10 to me. Take This Life 6.5 , yeah I like Take THis Life better than Bullet Ride. Id give Clayman a better personal rating if it wasnt for Bullet Ride. Reroute and F(r)iend are rated at 4 and 3 to me. I always skip them. Ive got all my albums packed at the moment for moving and I cant remember the openers on Whoracle and Jester. I know I know shut up. I generally think that Inflames opening songs are usually their weakest songs on the album. I actually noticed that when i was loading my Ipod songs 2,3, and 5 were the songs I liked from almost every album.

New Overkill will probably sound the same as old overkill, they haven't changed much in what, twenty years? Everyone complains about the album art of the new Megadeth, but in my opinion anything Mustaine wants to do he can fucking do. Come to think of it, he wrote the Gears of War theme song and last time I checked it was the most successful online game since WoW. Plus he's not in Metallica.

Shovel Headed Kill Machine was great, tho it was no War is My Shepard shit like Raze and Dethamphetamine really got me moshin and bangin my head.

Testament>>>>Annihilator, but I still like em anywayz, I love Word Salad and Road To Ruin.

Giving take this life a 6.5 is mighty generous of you, I wouldn't rate anything on that album besides the cover art over a 5, and even that is EMO. I just wish they'd quit already and get a new singer, or just go play at Projekt Revolution with Linkin Park and Snoop Dogg.

Departed won best picture:kickass: :kickass:

^^^

Lunar Strain: Behind Space (just perfect opener)
Subterannean: Stand Ablaze (I miss the good ol' days)
The Jester Race: Moonshield (good opener for an album and not a concert)
Whoracle: Jotun (not a very good opener - a kick-ass song though)
Colony: Embody The Invisible (great opener! I love it)
Clayman: Bullet Ride :kickass:

Reroute To Remain: Reroute To Remain :erk:
Soundtrack To Your Escape: F(r)iend (when I first listened to this album, I though I was listening to Korn by mistake :loco:)
Come Clarity: Take This Life (no comment)

Sadly, this is what Anders has to say:

blazexu9.jpg

Yeah Megadeth rock. I was disappointed with Exodus live though. I mean they rocked but they didnt play Toxic Waltz or Fabulous Disaster. 44 Magnum Opus was killer. I have every Annihilator albums sans one and their last album Schizo Deluxe was killer and I really liked All For You. The cover art for CC is the definition of emo. Take This Life, Reflect The Storm, and Vacuum were the only three songs I really liked. But Vacuum really gave me this sense of urgent rampant feel that Inflames had been missing and I really liked that song. Kinda like the only three songs on STYE I liked were Sweet Shadow, Dead Alone, and In Search For I. Sorry I changed that it did say Dead End I actually dont like that one.

I was the youngest person at Exodus and Overkill for that matter. I hope Overkills next album is good. I liked Pound Of Flesh and Bats In The Belfry but that was about it. I mean i like it but not enough to hit repeat. Not like Years Of Decay or Horroscope. I like the heavier groove stuff but not too heavy, gotta mix the speed . Killbox was kinda ehhh to me. The last Overkill album i really liked was Bloodletting. I dont know why since most dont like that album but I really dig it. Its got a good opening track. Mmm,Thunderhead is great. The Departed rocked.

Anyway the picture above makes me laugh because not one of those guys was in the band when that song was written. Im gonna stop at Embody as their last great opener. Embody rapes Bullet Ride. Rapes i say.

Ill go back and listen to Bullet though because I havent listened to that song in probably 4 years. I always skip to Pinball. When I get moved in that is. Right now its many miles away and i cry because of this.