Traditional Doom Metal

730119.jpg

New demo, limited to 12 copies. :rolleyes:

What the fuck? New Mirror of Deception? I didn't even know they were still a band. They are one of the bands listed in "The Goddess of Doom" that I haven't explored all that much.

Yeah I saw that a few days ago. I hope they announce a US tour in the Fall to support it. I don't see why they wouldn't. Fucking PUMPED.

Definitely would be up for seeing them with Reagers. New album is the easiest decision on a music purchase I’ll ever have to make. Will definitely catch them if they come through the east coast.

Also thanks to @CiG for the Solemn Ceremony rec. Got my copy yesterday and blasted it in the car this morning. Bad ass stuff. I noticed it’s not on Discogs yet. Might add it tonight if I have time.

Reactions: CiG
Also thanks to @CiG for the Solemn Ceremony rec. Got my copy yesterday and blasted it in the car this morning. Bad ass stuff. I noticed it’s not on Discogs yet. Might add it tonight if I have time.

He put out a new EP just in case you didn't already know.

A good song, but it doesn't come close to any song on their debut album. And is the last minute to be meant a part of this song? If so, what's the point of it?

I think I might like this one more.