Traditional Doom Metal

New Candlemass DVD soon, from the official site:

Hello everybody, and thank you for the year that soon will be over.
It has been one of the best years in our carrer…the album was a huge success, and lots of people have attended our shows. Something you will discover on our new DVD!! The show at Sweden Rock was filmed with 12 cameras and sounds very good!! As a bonus you will get the gig from Athen oct 3….smaller, more intimate and absolutely great too! We are sure you will appreciate this yet untitled double doom delivery disc. The release date of the DVD isn’t decided at this moment, we are currently working on it. But around christmas or slightly after. Check this page for more info…
AND, don’t forget about the 25:th anniversary show at Roadburn. We will make it a historical event!! Buy your ticket NOW!!
Candlemass takes a well deserved break right now. See you in 2010!!

I'm waiting for a DVD of a full concert with Johan Langquist performing Epicus in its entirety.

New While Heaven Wept has either leaked or been released...

Havent listened yet... but I'll make time tonite.

Same. I was sad the first song was the only really epic length one, as it had the best writing on it by far. A bit too short on the whole, too, but it ruled.

The new guy on vocals (Rain Irving?) has a great set of pipes.

EDIT: there are seriously a lot of moments on this record that are far from doom metal. It's an awesome hybrid they've settled on.