Traditional Doom Metal

Holy shit I feel like suck a dick...I assumed that Procession from Chile was some shitty fucking gay bestial black metal band...

and instead I find out they're killer trad. doom! Holy fuck this is so good.

Holy shit I feel like suck a dick...I assumed that Procession from Chile was some shitty fucking gay bestial black metal band...

and instead I find out they're killer trad. doom! Holy fuck this is so good.

:lol: Yeah, Procession is excellent. I saw you picked up the Black Oath full length too, it is one of my favorites from 2011. Great album.

Procession are one of the best doom bands around these days and their live performance of "Solitude" with Messiah is fucking incredible.

Chicago doom band Earthen Grave is releasing their first album this month. You can check out 4 tracks from the album along with their awesome cover of "Burning a Sinner" at earthengrave.com

Procession and Condenados are pretty sweet. Just don't bother with Destroyers of the Faith, to me it sounds like a crappier version of the debut.

Nah, destroyers is very good and the cd version comes in a foiled out digipak with a bonus live dvd, it just looks sexy. Raven of Disease is my favorite song by the band though... Black Messiah... flying higher.... :kickass:

Also, my physical copy of The Cult of Disease isnt nearly as good as the one listed on M-A. It has the first three tracks then live versions of 2 or 3 tracks. (Doomentia version)

Bumping this thread before it falls into Oblivion...

Found this while browsing the NWN forums. Cool new doom band from France. Nothing too amazing here, but solid doom metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that news about Trouble. I don't really care, but Kyle Thomas (the replacement) can still sing. Exhorder was pretty damn amazing at MDF last year.

Pale Divine is one of those great doom bands that I've never listened to.

Maybe not exactly traditional doom but doomy occult 70s rock awesomeness:

Last edited by a moderator:
photo-full.jpg

Not sure where to post this since everyone who doesn't read this thread is gay...but damn! Week after Days of the Doomed fest

Profound Lore has released some great material in the past couple years actually...Agalloch, Stargazer, Impetuous Ritual, Disma, Antediluvian, Blood Revolt, Mitochondrion, Vasaeleth...