Traditional Doom Metal

Thought I'd share this and do a little shameless self-promotion. Hopefully we'll get the release out very soon.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVBJdLm15a8&feature[/ame]

I dig MDB but they're definitely gothic doom. Look for a relevant thread. Either way, good news, you should post about the new album in the Metal 2014 thread so everyone looking for new tunes knows about it, not just people here.

And in regards to trad... would this qualify? Just discovered recently. I'm always a little confused when I'm giving a shit about genre if trad just means pioneers, etc, or just that particular style. Good shit regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Gallo is basically a god in the underground, so of course this qualifies. I'm such a poser fag that I have yet to hear it yet tbh...

Speaking of true doom, I've been listening to Nemtheanga of Primordial/Twilight of the Gods/Blood Revolt fame's project Dread Sovereign a lot recently. Shit is pretty dope if ya nigghas don't mind.

HAHA that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read in all my time posting at UM. God forbid I start a discussion about a "Gothic" doom band instead of a "traditional" doom band. I mean really.

For the record, I didn't say shit about that My Dying Bride album. I actually like a lot of Gothic Rock and some of the Gothic Doom, I just don't have much of an opinion on My Dying Bride. Does it belong in the Traditional Doom Metal thread? I don't know, but I don't know where else you'd post about it without making a whole new thread, which is lame.