Underrated Twilight gems

I think it's a great album with no particularly weak songs. It'd be great to see some added to the setlist. But with them having so many great songs in other albums as well, it's not so easy.

agreed wid ya...TWILIGHT IN OLYMPUS is a great album...the songs have different mood and tonality and all songs r cool...:)

through the looking glass is one of the greatest symphony x songs ever made in my opinion (only ones to rival are the two big ones divine wings and odyssey), i also really do love church of the machine and yes even lady of the snow! at first i wasnt sure about it, but once i got into it i thought it was just beautiful.. great great song..

Yea TiO is my probably my second fav album from them. It's like a phase where the band wanted to head after DWOT and you can still hear it a bit in V, good music. I even like the production in it, even if it's a little sloppy, it wouldn't really work with same kind of sounds like PL was recorded.

If it's any consolation, I do think Medusa is a far better song than both Pharaoh and Witching Hour. And yes, those polyrhythms kick ass. I love the keyboards in the intro.
I think that the bridge kinda brings the song down a bit. It just feels kinda stupid, and over predictable.
Were you talking about TiO when you said the production was sloppy? Because I think that's their most clear and balanced sounding album.
Dude, the drums sound like they were recorded in a high school bathroom.

Im almost positive if TIO featured the epic s/t track(which couldnt be finished in time for the release and was used in Rediscovery Pt.2 i believe) this album wouldve been way higher on everyones list

Without Pharaoh and Witching Hour, Divine Wings would be nearly perfect. I like Twilight better...I don't like the little sonata piece and Orion get a little long, otherwise, it's nearly perfect as well.

Yeah, Beethoven sucks.

Oh, come on...the Pathetique is fine on it's own without the addition of thin, whining guitar...it's clearly a "neo-classical, oh look at me, I'm so musical" moment...I find the neo-classical thing a bit pretentious.

By the way, thanks for your sarcastic, stunning wit...there's real need for more of that on the internet. No need to be a dick.

By the way, thanks for your sarcastic, stunning wit...there's real need for more of that on the internet. No need to be a dick.

I agree. Forums would be much more entertaining if people had more sarcastic, stunning wit.

But ok, seriously: Sonata might be a bit unneeded piece on Twilight. I was just trying to be sarcastic with my stunning wit, but unfortunately I'm not too talented on that area.

I agree. Forums would be much more entertaining if people had more sarcastic, stunning wit.

But ok, seriously: Sonata might be a bit unneeded piece on Twilight. I was just trying to be sarcastic with my stunning wit, but unfortunately I'm not too talented on that area.

Ah...you'll get me next time...peace. :)