Update

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Things are going well with the recording of the new album. All the vocals is finnished, keyboards as well so we're heading for the guitars now. I really think that every song is very strong and have a cool vibe.

mr V

Things are going well with the recording of the new album. All the vocals is finnished, keyboards as well so we're heading for the guitars now. I really think that every song is very strong and have a cool vibe.

mr V

these updates are killing us! :lol: they make us crave the album even more! :p

is it -30 in skellefteå ?? :OMG:
herregud!!!!!

While I'm not in the Promised Land, it has been getting very VERY cold there. I think yesterday it was indeed -27 there in the evening.

(I have a little weather widget that tells me the weather in Seattle...and Skellefteå. Because, why the hell not?)

it's been colder than -15 in Northern Sweden/Finland/Norway for quite some time now, if i remember well... i pay attention to that area of Europe every time i see a weatherman on tv (because, why the hell not? :p )
i already forgot how -30 feels o_O i believe the coldest temperature i've ever experienced in my life, was -44 deg. C and that was when i was 8 or so...

Oh man - I remember temps like that when I lived in Wisconsin. And even now, whenever I talk to my dad on the phone (who still lives there), the first thing he says is "Be glad you don't live in Wisconsin! It's *cold* here! Today. it got down to -10 F!"

i already forgot how -30 feels o_O i believe the coldest temperature i've ever experienced in my life, was -44 deg. C and that was when i was 8 or so...

i wonder it too. never experienced a such cold temperature.
the coldest temperature i've experienced in italy was -7 C and the coldest ever was about -10 C in danemark.