Vegetarians?

Hahahaha, that ALWAYS cracked me up, especially cuz their logo was/is a panda, so I was like "PANDA WRESTLING!?!? FUCK YEAH!!" :D

@ aramism: sorry I edited my post and listed omnivores instead of lions as it made more sense with the comparison. But I agree with the intellegence barrier.

But also, my point/question/opinion was why should one(humans) change it's ways (not neccessarily for worse but..) in an inconveniencing way as I'm sure most people love eating meat not just for the taste etc. All because the cruel acts are done by other people? If the murderer kills, the murderer goes to jail...
I'm gonna say it again, eating meat does not classify as murder, killing does.
When does killing become ok(this sounds ridiculous but lets answer it)? When it's for survival. Hence my previous post saying if humans just took what they needed it would be morally/evolutionarily correct (imo of course). If this is done correctly there should be no cause for concern.

I'm actually gonna agree with Albert Einstein theory (true or not) and say eventually vegetarians will take over because the numbers are increasing.
Especially with shock-documentary's like "Earthlings" which has turn almost all my friends into vegetarians after being watching.

As long as being vegetarian is for personal reasons and no one is forcing someone to do what they don't want to do, I don't have a problem with it.
I'm not gonna go around forcing virgins into to doing anal first because i believe it feels better! :p let them try it out first and see if they maybe need lube(help) or not, if you don't rush them into it they'll get curious and slowly do it on their own and probably enjoy it, and if it works out, they'd want to do it more and more on their own with out being forced :headbang:

I don't eat cow and pigmeat, but i do eat chicken and fish..
My skin goes all asphaltroad on my ass if i eat most cow and meat products and i worked in a butchershop for a while which kinda got me of it forever :S

i wear a leather jacket. i've never felt closer to a cow in my life, nor have i ever been more thankful for a cow then when i'm toasty warm when it's freezing! i'm thankful for cows too when i eat them, but not as much as i am for wearing their flesh.

plus leather is metal derrrrrrrrrrrrr

i wear a leather jacket. i've never felt closer to a cow in my life, nor have i ever been more thankful for a cow then when i'm toasty warm when it's freezing! i'm thankful for cows too when i eat them, but not as much as i am for wearing their flesh.

plus leather is metal derrrrrrrrrrrrr

i bet my synthetic north face ski/sport jacket is far much warmer and more comfortable than your leather.

@ dean: yeah i see your point. thanks for being levelheaded. i never even saw that movie, i did see a lot of the videos though. the one literary object which i could reference is "animal liberation" by peter singer. mostly the moral side of my decision was discovering that you don't need meat to survive or be healthy. with modern technology and at least in the US, eating meat is more of a choice than a survival necessity.

i bet my synthetic north face ski/sport jacket is far much warmer and more comfortable than your leather.

i bet it has more pockets too. in more innovative spots. maybe even clips for your ipod headphones to reach your ears without snagging on the insides.

i dunno !shrug! but the liner is damn cozy, and i still feel close to the cow. :p

Sorry aramism, a leather jacket looks about 4 billion times sweeter than a fucking North Face :lol: I rock a wool coat with a huge collar, so I can feel hip and also spare the cows :D

Sorry aramism, a leather jacket looks about 4 billion times sweeter than a fucking North Face :lol: I rock a wool coat with a huge collar, so I can feel hip and also spare the cows :D

yeah i have this really nice cashmere/wool pea/overcoat i got a while ago which sucks cuz i didn't realize the wool industry isn't exactly animal heaven either but it's nice and it was so much $$$ i keep it for special events and stuff but for day to day stuff i like the north face. it's much warmer than pretty much anything on earth, including a wooly mammoth corpse all over you. yesterday it was like 10 degrees here in queens and i had a thermal with a t shirt over it and the north face and i was sweating a bit. no joke.

even before this whole shit i was never into leather anyway, never felt quite right.

Vegetarian here for the obvious reasons (health & animal welfare). Not militant in my beliefs though... I try to apply them to me and myself only as I consider the right to choice your own ways as important. Doesn´t mean you get my respect though by eating meat :loco: :lol:

I´ve lost much of my ´edge´ I before had when I ate meat, mellowed out quite a lot in the positive sense.

anyway like i already mentioned i'm not vegetarian, but i do "eat vegetarian" a lot. as in, not every meal i eat is a pound of meat. in fact i eat meat relatively infrequently. not because it's "vegetarian" or "healthy" for me, but because i like food that isn't meat too.

but straight up vegetarian and/or vegan food that is made to resemble meaty foods is absolutely terrible ime. veggie burgers, etc.. i tried a nut burger from a vegetarian/vegan cafe once upon a time. thing made me puke it was so dry.

bigpot6.jpg