* Wild things
* Face off
* Crouching tiger, hidden dragon
* Cast away
* Con air
* The Gladiator
* The mummy (1 & 2)
* The Rock

Well, i could go on and on..but these are one of my fav's.

xxx Iris xxx

ho - some of the favs ... hm I was in movies for soo long time .. had to look each fuckin film I could reach and forgot 90% .. brain´s crowded hehehe
* 12 monkeys
* M. Pythons (yellowbeard, life of brian,..)
* Brazil
* Willow (its really nice :)
* Lotr part 1 (of course hehehe ... thats a movie!!)
* Mash!!!
* The crow
* Lethal Weapons
* Bruce Lees (woah he is go(o)d!)
* The kiss of the dragon (here comes Bruce´s successor)
* 7 Samurai (Akira kurosawas masterpiece that was refilmed several times .. latest was "last man standing") .. not sure if i cite it right ...
* 5th element
* Leningrad Cowboys - and all other Kaurismäki
* Deep blue
* Terminator 1
* Alien 1,2,4
* Dune
* Highlander (1 ... the rest is just shit)
* Subway

Someone mentioned Russ meyer ... hehe I like them, too :D but they´re not soo fav

finally: some movies I forgot the english titles .. like
* Himmel über Berlin (W. Wenders)
* Es ist nicht leicht ein Gott zu sein (nach Strugatzki)

.... well these are some I remember

Originally posted by cbf
Yesterday i saw The Crow in the tv. i have never seen a movie who is so dark! I love that!!

oh yeah, baby. brandon lee is (was...:cry: ) the sexiest mother in the movies.:hotjump: he is SO wonderful in that movie... the Crow: City of Angels was cool, but brandon lee was SO much better at portraying sorrow and psycho than the guy who was in City of Angels. plus they didn't do a good job of tying in the "real love is forever" theme, and sarah was COMPLETELY out of place in City of Angels. it would've been better if they had had the guy's little son SURVIVE, and get picked up and taken care of by sarah. then the crow would've actually had a REASON to go to her, and the "real love" theme would work, because he'd have to come back to avenge his death, for them making him leave his son.
anyone else who's seen both movies, what do you think?

I forgot to mention Bram Stoker's Dracula, Interview With The Vampire, and the classic Nosferatu (in black in white). Also I watched Ed Gein and Jeepers Creepers recently. Jeepers Creepers was cool for about 30 minutes and it turned out sucking pretty bad. Ed Gein was good because it was based on the life and true story of Ed Gein. If you've heard Slayer's "Dead Skin Mask" then you know who Mr. Gein Is.

~BRAVEHEART~
~JURASSIC PARK~
~THE CROW -yeah, Brandon was a babe
~ALIENS~
~PULP FICTION~
~THE PATRIOT~

FAVORITE JOHN WAYNE MOVIE~THE COWBOYS~

FAVORITE CHICK MOVIE ~ TITANIC~ I am a chick so I can say that.

:)

Here some titles for you Mortal Coils

1- Naked
2-Momento
3- State of Grace
4-King of New York
5-Warrior
666 - Spice Girls eat the Crack Street Boys

FREE MANSON

Here some titles for you Mortal Coils

1- Naked
2-Momento
3- State of Grace
4-King of New York
5-Warrior
666 - Spice Girls eat the Crack Street Boys

FREE MANSON

ya i've seen Requiem, that is one fucked up movie
great depiction of what happens when yo ugo nuts with drugs.
and that old lady, man she gets FUCKED RIGHT UP! they all do actual ly! damn, they all go to hell in that movie.
I think the black guy has it the easiest because he's just in jail and i think the old lady has it the worst because she goes insane. the chick has it pretty bad because she becomes the sex toy of those creepy old guys("Ass to ass" ha ha ha....eww) and the other guy loses his arm because he shot too much heroin into his smelly infected arm. fucking sick shit, but great movie

What was that electroshock thing that they were doing to her in the end? That was awful. I actually think that she was nuts from the beginning to the movie. It's so sad.:cry: