What band(s) has/have, IYO, a perfect discography?

There are mixed definitions of "perfect" being thrown around here. It's too hard to distinguish between a discography in which each album is of the highest quality, and bands with no bad releases. The latter of which we already have a thread for. Concerning the former, the matter is too subjective to warrant enough quality discussion.

NOT fucking Emperor: IX Equilibrium is a goddamned earsore.

@ Omni: I would've said the same thing for the same reasons regarding Burzum.

For the following bands, I consider every album they released a complete and mandatory classic.

Swans
Ulver
Drudkh
Anti-Cimex
Kyuss (yes, even Wretch)
Thergothon (this might be cheating since they only put out one album proper)
Skepticism

Negura Bunget is highly, highly overrated, far too much so to be said to have a "perfect" discography.

There are mixed definitions of "perfect" being thrown around here. It's too hard to distinguish between a discography in which each album is of the highest quality, and bands with no bad releases. The latter of which we already have a thread for. Concerning the former, the matter is too subjective to warrant enough quality discussion.

Yeah. This thread's been tried before, and it failed pretty much. People have different tastes. It's basically impossible to come to a universal conclusion.

Negura Bunget is highly, highly overrated, and not to mention far too much so to be said to have a "perfect" discography.

I think the first few releases aren't as good as the more recent ones, but they're not too overrated at all. OM is one of the best black metal albums I've ever heard.

Yeah. This thread's been tried before, and it failed pretty much. People have different tastes. It's basically impossible to come to a universal conclusion.

I completely agree. But, to be fair, the thread starter wasn't trying to come to a conclusion, this is just "in your opinion."

Anyway... as for in my opinion... I honestly can't really think of any. For most of my favorite artists, I legitiamtely love every one of their albums. But all of them have one album where if all of their albums where only as good as that, they wouldn't be one of my favorite bands...

I think the first few releases aren't as good as the more recent ones, but they're not too overrated at all. OM is one of the best black metal albums I've ever heard.

I wanted to like OM, I really did, but it's too meandering and directionless for my taste: it's like an endless series of build-ups sans climaxes.