what have you been doing today?

yeah, it doesn't make sense to live up to expectations of others (alright, some people do that to get laid).
"this above all: to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the
day, thou canst not then be false to any man"

nomana-nuniyan said:
aye. You deviant. heh.

But with me, they don't think I'm not "known" to them, they think they know, and what they think is that i'm "wrong" somehow.
fuck it, ppl have such little minds sometimes :D

Where did I say you're hurting someone? It was just a quote concerning personal integrity. I support your resentment against people who are trying to pigeonhole others. That's not an uncommon problem, you know. Whatever.

no. I'm not saying anything like that, Alwin. I'm saying I'M not hurting anyone; therefore, I shouldn't be labled or judged. If I was, then yeah, I could be, and probably should be. But I'm not.
I know what you're saying, but i'm just saying that it isn't a fearful judgement on me from others, it is a blatant bigotry and desire to control me, limit me, like what you said in well defined boundaries, but I'm saying that the only reason that should ever be put on me is if I was hurting someone or was being careless in a way that it affected others badly, but I'm neither.

I know what they fear with you. Intelligence and stuff is beyond people's comprehension, but I'm talking about social norms, not an exceptional incomprehensable mind that people fear in you. Do you see the difference? I know the result is the same, but you know what I'm saying here.
For example, even you would judge me, with all your intelligence because of your own social concepts, but I would not judge you unless you were hurting someone.

But then, that is my social concept, at least on a personal level. Maybe some people don't think being careless with people is something to be placed under scrutiny. It is as acceptable as anything else. There is my limited mind. It ends there.

nomana-nuniyan said:
no. I'm not saying anything like that, Alwin. I'm saying I'M not hurting anyone; therefore, I shouldn't be labled or judged. If I was, then yeah, I could be, and probably should be. But I'm not.
I know what you're saying, but i'm just saying that it isn't a fearful judgement on me from others, it is a blatant bigotry and desire to control me, limit me, like what you said in well defined boundaries, but I'm saying that the only reason that should ever be put on me is if I was hurting someone or was being careless in a way that it affected others badly, but I'm neither.

I know what they fear with you. Intelligence and stuff is beyond people's comprehension, but I'm talking about social norms, not an exceptional incomprehensable mind that people fear in you. Do you see the difference? I know the result is the same, but you know what I'm saying here.
For example, even you would judge me, with all your intelligence because of your own social concepts, but I would not judge you unless you were hurting someone.

But then, that is my social concept, at least on a personal level. Maybe some people don't think being careless with people is something to be placed under scrutiny. It is as acceptable as anything else. There is my limited mind. It ends there.
err, yeah i know - my last post was a joke actually :D

"Checking into the slowness of the forum right now, will be back online in a few minutes." -- this is just daft.

So, again.

I understand Trona here (quite an exceptional moment), and I think her case is rather different from Alwin's, what people expect from her is to have a husband, kids, a house, etc., all that bullshit of an established life. Alwin has established this kind of background for himself, an academic status, all that bullshit :p so that's a positive shock, sort of. But like my former bf's mother asked him why I didn't have an "existence" yet, she pissed me off too much, thinking I'm a loser. So, for example, if someone's craving for her own flat and then she achieves it (though almost sacrificing everything else), she just won't understand why I'm not craving for the same thing.

yeah, and dress mode, what I should or shouldn't be listening to, who I should be fucking..or not, who I should or shouldn't be talking to and about what....and on and on.

As far as concerning you, Magus, you already know what I think there.