what have you been doing today?

kPoP!oP!oP!oP!oP!

while i was driving today over the bridge at the highway past Thomas, a guy in a car in the right lane next to me, shot his gun off five times over the highway out his passenger window. I thought he was shooting at me.. I ducked, trying not to hit the wall and drive...then it was like, ok , i'm ok and my tires aren't shot. *phew!* I got way down the road ahead of him at that point. He turned off somewhere.

weirdness... oh well.

Off to give my presentation!

my dying groom said:
that's a nice thing to say :oops:
actually i've never been to the uk, perhaps i'm just good at imitating...

Oh, I didn't even think of the complementary character of the remark, hehe, it was genuine surprise, yeah, you're a sarcastic fucker like "them" over there :lol:

How come you're not pissed off by Hitler jokes? :Danish illogical face:

Imagine Dhatura, Magus..... misunderstanding sth.

In a series of serious accidents happening, the washing machine died on me today, so I had to wrench a whole load of laundry with my hands, got blisters and everything. Plus I'm tired.

Maqus said:
Oh, I didn't even think of the complementary character of the remark, hehe, it was genuine surprise, yeah, you're a sarcastic fucker like "them" over there :lol:
yay, mission accomplished ;)

How come you're not pissed off by Hitler jokes? :Danish illogical face
It's quite simple really: I've had my fair share of books and documentaries about the Reich of the Tiny Moustaches, but I won't fake deep concernment all the time just because I happen to be German. I think humour can be a good and healthy way to deal with dreadful stuff as long as there's no denial about it having a serious core.

my dying groom said:
It's quite simple really: I've had my fair share of books and documentaries about the Reich of the Tiny Moustaches, but I won't fake deep concernment all the time just because I happen to be German. I think humour can be a good and healthy way to deal with dreadful stuff as long as there's no denial about it having a serious core.

Yeah, the leader-killers of communism (especially the Russian ones, hehe) were just as deadly funny, I just saw a picture of Brezhnev today and he always makes me think of this comedian making a parody of him and his mighty moustaches slipped up above his eyes.