what have you been doing today?

haha it was about time! funny you should say that, me older brother bought it on tape when it was released, and then after intensive playing it wouldnt work anymore, so i couldnt listen to it for years and i eventually got a copy on cd just a couple of weeks ago, and it still sounds pretty good like. cant say the same about 'kill em all' or 'ride the lightning' :erk:

pfft ride the lightening is classic right down to the 80s production

I should have been going to see motorhead tonight but i lost my ticket :yell:

im now listening to john coltrane ffs :erk:

breaklose said:
haha it was about time! funny you should say that, me older brother bought it on tape when it was released...

i knew there was more about him than muscles and kissy lips, what else have you been hiding?

next week i'll listen to the silent enigma for the first time
and what's that sentenced cd ?
and what should be next?

Imagine a country getting a bad rep for killing a few million people, what is the world coming to?

Like that some things never change remark btw.

i used to dig 'ride the lightning' a lot when i first got it in my teenage years, but listening back to it now, its a bit weak compared to 'master of puppets' and '...and justice for all', which have better sound writing. and ive never been too keen on 'kill em all', sounds too dull.

Allan said:
Imagine a country getting a bad rep for killing a few million people, what is the world coming to?

ha! . Some amazing luck for africans then that the world can just say "oh, hahaha, those silly, silly my pals are at it again! Them and all their ridiculous antics!....silly kids! :lol: ".

yeah.

nomana-nuniyan said:
ha! . Some amazing luck for africans then that the world can just say "oh, hahaha, those silly, silly my pals are at it again! Them and all their ridiculous antics!....silly kids! :lol: ".

yeah.

Whatever you thought I was saying, I think you were wrong.