what have you been doing today?

After the usual lectures I went to see a German comedy - "Sieben Zwerge - Männer allein im Wald" - with a bunch of friends. That was a nice change. I had a good laugh...

Sf19273-07.jpg

:loco:

well let me tell you about the other day halloween :tickled: i was dressed as a skeleton and so was luke so i said "hey mick why dont you be a zombie" he agreed and we all went to a kids halloween party and i had told mick all the adults were dressing up too heheeeee anyway it was right funny :D just seeing mick the only male dressed up :tickled: just had to to tell yehs ;)

Did Mick throw a bone? Arrrrr arrr arrr :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:
Maybe that wouldn't be so funny if I wasn't 'ammered!

But this is driving me crazy Suzie-- who is the lass wot is in your avatar?
Isn't it Tina from S-Club?

snow2fall said:
After the usual lectures I went to see a German comedy - "Sieben Zwerge - Männer allein im Wald" - with a bunch of friends. That was a nice change. I had a good laugh...

Sf19273-07.jpg

:loco:

haha, i was thinking about seeing it. Is it any good?

Morpheus said:
haha, i was thinking about seeing it. Is it any good?
It's fun. Just what I needed. I was afraid it might leave me as disappointed as did "Traumschiff Surprise" (utter crap, I fell asleep in the cinema), but there's some really good jokes and the cast is excellent. All the comedians in a way play themselves, their own special humour dominates their roles. I laughed my ass off about Rüdiger Hoffmann (Ja, hallo erstmal...) and Mirco Nontschew. :loco:

Victor Meldrew said:
Did Mick throw a bone? Arrrrr arrr arrr :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:
Maybe that wouldn't be so funny if I wasn't 'ammered!

But this is driving me crazy Suzie-- who is the lass wot is in your avatar?
Isn't it Tina from S-Club?
you must be hammered, its me in the avatar mate, but its well overdue for a change i think :)

snow2fall said:
I can't see anything funny about killing millions of people. Sorry, but I can't stand these Nazi jokes. The first thing people associate with Germany: Hitler. :Smug:
hihi
sorry i know it's lame, that's why i didn't put a picture in the first place.
but it's like a reflex: germany -hitler
when i was in berlin, the first thing this guy at some entrance associated me was belgium - kidraping
i understand it must be tiresome having to deal with this all your life...as it's not like you've something to do with it
i as well tried to be politcal correct and not laugh with any racist jokes, but in the end, if you know it's with the right bunch of people and all, it's damn damn funny

I've been biting my nails and binding my time, been so subtly kind, but it doesn't pay off.

I always thought as a kid that nail biting is really dangerous, what if you accidentally swallow your bitten nail bits and then develop appendicitis? :eek:

@Elisabeth: It's tiring indeed. It's like people's minds got stuck and failed to progress from the moment they first heard about nazi Germany. Wherever I go, there's still people - old or young - who call me a nazi just because I'm German or who blame me for what happened back then.
We had to work through the whole subject in our history/ politics lessons every year since 5th grade. And now I still gotta hear all these lame jokes. Sorry, I know that you didn't mean to be offensive or anything, I'm just so sick of it.