what have you been doing today?

Loona said:
think it's easier to search for a thread that has your posts and than copy and paste the letter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you're way probably IS easier.
Oh well!

I would be in

by the way I'm really starting to get afraid where Mom has gone... she left to post some letters at around 2. now it's half past 5 and the post office is 10 only minutes from us :erk:

Bastet said:
ahh, loona, she'll show up, don't worry!
aye, she did show up... thankfully nothing happened, just that she was kind enough to go and pick my sister up from her class to avoid her from this hellish weather we have here. don't know why but she (my sister) totally got angry because of it, for some reason that is not quite understandable for me, and now says thing like she (my sister) is ashamed and all that, because she is old enough to come home alone and not to be picked up by her mother and so. Now they are shouting like hell for about 15 minutes or more and saying words to each other that I don't want to hear because I can't bear it. guess I go out and have a long walk unless I'm gonna cry or get very angry... :erk:

Goddamn how I wish someone had picked me up in the Frogs, ffs, it was pissing ice and cats and dogs and now it's sheer ice all over, but I'm old enough not to be picked up. Sometimes I think people just don't know what to pull a fight for in their pillowy good life, ehh, now this really got me mad.

In this weather I couldn't think of anyone anything anywhere :D

Unless they were in a café or something like that.

Bastet said:
well, i can think of reasons why the girl didn't want to be picked up by her mom...:D
me neither...

she is 15 by the way
and now (for about 2 years) she is in a period in which everything is embarassing and moldy for her.
eg. once I got a huge poster from a shop and when I was to bring it home she was also there. she said she doesn't even know me and didn't wanna come home with me because I had that with me (was a hard one, I could not roll it), and she found it embarrassing to look like someone's sister who's holding something big that is visible to everyone... god, I will never understand. at home she was even angry for plunging her in such a situation.
of course I also had bad habits at the age of 15, I'm sure, but this is too much for me...
and bad habits are not comparable with repudiating someone just because the way they look or because the things they do...

back from the walk. a bit better, but this day really had some bad effect on me... and this 'little' argument of theirs beat everything... guess I go to sleep or so...

Yeah, they couldn't cheer me up either cause OPETH aren't coming :cry: at least not at the time of Kata tónija.

Loona said:
she is 15 by the way
and now (for about 2 years) she is in a period in which everything is embarassing and moldy for her.
ah, loona, you should understand. surely you have been a teenager once yourself!;) even i remember how it felt...

today i went to a recording studio were the band 'wildbone' was playing.
it's a verry nice band, you'll hear about them in some time

tonight the last night in NY. party hard again i think :headbang:

Maqus said:
Yeah, they couldn't cheer me up either cause OPETH aren't coming :cry: at least not at the time of Kata tónija.
Opeth doesn't interest me that much, I don't cry because they don't come. I like them, not that, but won't ever be my favourite. if I listen to them too much I get sick I guess, it's a long story...

@Bastet: yes I was a teenager, had really bad habits, but I have never hated or rejected anyone just because the way they behaved or the clothes they wore.

@marginalé: enjoy your last night :headbang:
I thought you will be there for a longer time btw