what have you been doing today?

Come on, cheer up guys, good things are awaiting for you!

We live in a free world
I whistle down the wind
Carry on smiling
And the world will smile with you
Life is a flower
So precious in your hand
Carry on smiling
And the world will smile with you

Now the time has come
The music's between us
Though the night seems young
Is at an end
Only change will bring
You out of the darkness
In this moment everything is born again

Reach up for the sunrise
Put your hands into the big sky
You can touch the sunrise
Feel the new day enter your life

@maqus: You're awfully cheery today!

And I'm still looking for that sunshine :( Nothing but grey skies over here!

It's snowing here, but you have to feel the sunshine in your heart!

final-heart.gif

Hmm seems im staying in work late to help sort out some database gateway that i know fuck all about, same as yesterday..these mortals I deign to work for irk me so :erk:

aww! cute!

i'm still going to wallow in my anger and self pity for the rest of the day though

*sighsighsigh*

You're so good guys I suddenly need to drink something. I have milk only. I'll make tea. But then I don't drink tea with milk. And I feel like drinking beer anyway although I'm not a beer fan. So I'm thrown into a controversy here.

I want beer now :cry: óóó

Bambi said:
Hmm seems im staying in work late to help sort out some database gateway that i know fuck all about, same as yesterday..these mortals I deign to work for irk me so :erk:

Go ed Bambi, find your gateway to heaven :Spin: You may even be promoted, making yourself indispensable.

korsfarer said:
I should think I want something that hits a bit harder than beer today.

milk! Milk is life, strength and health.

But don't eat chinese chicken with mushroom and bamboo, you'll have work-related nightmares :ill:

what I have been doing today:
6:25 the alarm goes off, I press snooze
6:35 another try, nope, won't get up
6:45 I finally got up, knowing very well I'd be late from work. no bother

8:20 I got to work, 20 mins late. switch on computer, surf a little
8:45 decided to start working
9:33 done working, log on computer, surf and chat awhile. awhile meaning three hours

12:20 explorer gave me hard time, decided to go and eat lunch
12:44 came back, log on, surf a little

still to come:
15:00 do a bit working
15:30 done working, log on, surf a little, try to decide wheter to skip the last 30min or be a good boy and stay till 16:00

yay, ain't working grand :zzz:

Crack Hitler said:
what I have been doing today:
6:25 the alarm goes off, I press snooze
6:35 another try, nope, won't get up
6:45 I finally got up, knowing very well I'd be late from work. no bother

8:20 I got to work, 20 mins late. switch on computer, surf a little
8:45 decided to start working
9:33 done working, log on computer, surf and chat awhile. awhile meaning three hours

12:20 explorer gave me hard time, decided to go and eat lunch
12:44 came back, log on, surf a little

still to come:
15:00 do a bit working
15:30 done working, log on, surf a little, try to decide wheter to skip the last 30min or be a good boy and stay till 16:00

yay, ain't working grand :zzz:

Crack, your daily schedule fearfully resembles mine, starting from the very beginning of pushing SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE repeatedly. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of alarm clocks (phones) at all. Also, when I sometimes fuck it up, it doesn't go off any more and I can sleep over even one hour.

Btw, you're supposed to stay until 4:20, you were 20 minutes late.

I'm heavily writing an essay now (no, not the one to Bastet in an e-mail form).

Maqus said:
milk! Milk is life, strength and health.

But don't eat chinese chicken with mushroom and bamboo, you'll have work-related nightmares :ill:

I don't like milk at all! not even with sweets! it always gives me an upset stomach! i haven't had milk since i was a kid. i probably have bad bones now.

I guess i don't need to worry about the chicken though, i don't eat it. but i've had nightmares lately because of the pain medicine i'm taking.

Dhatura said:
Crack, your daily schedule fearfully resembles mine, starting from the very beginning of pushing SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE repeatedly. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of alarm clocks (phones) at all. Also, when I sometimes fuck it up, it doesn't go off any more and I can sleep over even one hour.

Btw, you're supposed to stay until 4:20, you were 20 minutes late.

I'm heavily writing an essay now (no, not the one to Bastet in an e-mail form).
my alarm clock is put at such a distance that i have to get out of bed to put it off. the only possible way to get up for me. unless it's sunday. then i kick my hb out and say he can call me as soon as coffee's ready :oops: :D

as for that e-mail, yes, does look more like a novel to me ;)