what have you been doing today?

Recovering from yesterday's gig. Fragile Dreams, Empty, Angelica, Sleepless, A Dying Wish and a couple of AND songs were enough reasons to get pissed.

Goddamngood film that is, hehe, I saw it twice, you gonna enjoy it both :) My favourite character is the tailor missuz.

boohoo, I wanna go home and just watch dvd's for days on end, like BBO, all the romantic films I watch when I'm heartbroken, and comedies and heroic stuff, nothing brainwanking.

God help me :cry:

snow2fall said:
A mate's been trying all night to fix the computer. But still there is no sound (...just a delusion of silence), and GnuPG won't work properly either. :Smug:
eh don't even mention fixing computers... a friend of dad came yesterday to fix ours, just after noon... he left today at around half past 5 AM :erk: now I'm trying to reinstall the programmes...

Haha yeah, that's a real classic. I'm so grim and cold hearted that at least three pairs of grandparents perished along my educational way.

it is still disguisting... at least I could put some programmes back yet.
poor sister she suffered the worst part of all... she couldn't sleep all night because of us, and when we went to bed at quarter to 6 she already had to wake up and go to school :erk: (thank god I never had such things as 0th lesson or how is it called, one more lesson before the first I mean...)

Bambi said:
a backup and restore strategy is always handy :Spin: and windows XPs point in time recovery is neat too
My mate's gonna come over tomorrow night to reinstall Windows... I hope things will be alright then. :Smug:
Webcam and printer aren't working anymore either, and I have problems with my internet connection as well. I'm sure computers have a will and life of their own. :yell:

I made some sweets for my sister (it's some creamy coconut thingy that tastes just like Raffaello bonbons) because I was in the mood and also to compensate her for the lack of sleep she had :) okay it was not my fault, but doesn't matter :)
she is a folk dancer (not professional, but she's doing it for 8 years or so I think) and just came home from the rehearsal and she was sooooo happy, so I am damn happy as well for making her happy :)

yeah, which is more than can be said for most of the users :Smug:
If system restore is turned on then roll the bastard back to when it did work, easy peezy lemon squeezy