what have you been doing today?

all right, so I went to see Tiamat yesterday. huh, was not bad but not the best I've ever seen... nothing special I guess, but it made me a bit happier than I felt before it.anyways, could have been better
-with some guy to dance with (I was in that mood and they played some of the 'woo-dance-along' songs of them :lol: )
-without my right ankle bandaged :erk: I had to sit down after about 20 minutes cos it hurted like hell...

about the supporting bands, Green Division was ughhh, better not say anything. It was just like the other band the singer guy has (or had) and which I never liked. I went out after 3 songs, and wanted to go back to shout Green Carnation after 6 songs :D didn't go back tho...
Pain was not bad, I didn't know them yet and seems like I was in the mood of their music, so I liked it.

about all, don't know if others would say the same, but the sound was *blehh* I've never heard such a bad sound in E-klub yet. Also it was a shame that there were damn few ppl at the gig... some came later but that wasn't much neither...

today I had an exam... got 3, don't really know how, as the teacher didn't ask a single thing that was part of her subject, but she did ask everything that wasn't :bah:

Just came home from seeing the Blue Man Group btw. Wow. :headbang:
If you ever get the chance to see their show, take it. :worship:
It's fucking awesome...

Blue_Man_Group_-_The_Complex_storyPic.jpg

http://www.blueman.com/