What the fuck happened to this forum since I left...

Anyone can see it's true.... you can admit it, really.

no i am jealous!! he s right! i want to know how it feels too be so damn ugly for just one day and spend my whole day infront of the computer. i wish i had so much time...

I thought you didn't care about looks, who's the hypocrite now dumbfuck :lol: stop being so jealous... besides I'm pretty sure you already know what it feels like to be really ugly.

Watching this silly thread, it's quite obvious that CoB fans are sensitive EMO kids, bitching in a forum... it's embarassing!

Aww dude I went straight to the Billy Milano forum and there's already a poll. He did make some good points though.:( Can't you let him back and make some sort of El-Retardo forum; Subtitled "Not for the unretarded?" We will all go there and wreak havoc then nobody will report!
Edit: imo he has nowhere to go on this forum if nobody likes him except for a few of us, and the Billy Milano already hate him, so where?

Watching this silly thread, it's quite obvious that CoB fans are sensitive EMO kids, bitching in a forum... it's embarassing!

the dark demon brought shame to our community.

He's banned for 5 days for his retarded behavior in the Billy Milano forum (they've all been deleted). Children I tell ya....

the celestial judge has spoken.

Aww dude I went straight to the Billy Milano forum and there's already a poll. He did make some good points though.:( Can't you let him back and make some sort of El-Retardo forum; Subtitled "Not for the unretarded?" We will all go there and wreak havoc then nobody will report!
Edit: imo he has nowhere to go on this forum if nobody likes him except for a few of us, and the Billy Milano already hate him, so where?

the scarecrow does his job perfectly as long as there are no crows.