Which Anathema is more emotional for you?

Originally posted by Soulless
The best thing they have done was to kick Darren out 'cause Vinnie can really sing.

Agreed!
Sure lots of the first hour will reply on this message... (Wolff :p certainly does)

Don't get me wrong... I also like Anathema's Darren era... but Vinnie is far best singer, with more emotion (and can actually sing :lol: )

Darren did a good job with Blood Divine, but he can't be compared to Vinnie...

Angels_Molestor said:
Defenately the new Anathema.........especially from the time they start to show that they are influenced by Pink Floyd
imp.jpg

Guten morgan Angels_Molestor!
i agree also Pink Floyd is cool (espesially the Hope song!!) :headbang:

Raoul J. said:
True, and it sucks. For example when Duncan was kicked out the Cava bros said he was unstable. Incidentally they've done shit since Eternity. Fucking scouse posers.
Well, actually Duncan left of his own accord, he wasn't kicked out.

LoboUivante said:
ei im slowly adjusting myself (getting used) to listen AFDTE, it seems good music to listen when you are doing something else, like reading and dont want to be disturbed. since Judgement Anathema has not been a "great" band for me, this albums seem like a predictable change by them... so until they go to MTV and have 3000 stooopid fad bands sheep following them around i find them a good listen.
So are you saying that any band thats on Mtv or popular cant offer anything good? What about Pink Floyd....Radiohead?

Crack Hitler said:
:lol:

no, I do like them. Just take a look at the dates of the previous posts and realise that angels molestor ( :ill: ) might not reply to you :D

Thanks for the advice man!!
I nearly did send a PM to Angels_Molestor.. do you think he is a dangerous??

For me, both the new and the old Anathema are equally emotional. Each album, is emotional in it's own way, it has it's own mood, and for me it's own memories. I like them all to say the least.:)