Worst type of metal fan?

mattsson, I don't see what the big deal is. If you're going to talk about someone in specific, you might as well just name them instead of being vague about who you're referring to. It's not like it would be the first argument on this forum, or even in this thread.

PM me or something if you don't want to post it here. :err:

I used to be obsessed with korn and think lamb of god was death metal. people like that.

People like the guy that gave Hell Injection a 0% on metal archives.

Guitar Hero Metalheads.
"Hey cool Guitar Hero 3 is out, I'm gonna
grow out my hair and put a Metallica patch
on my sweater, WOHOO LETS GO LISTEN TO "ONE"
450 TIME A DAY!"

Guitar Hero is a fun game tbh.
It's just how popular the metal songs always become, and it's just those songs also.

He pretty much does fit my description to a T, doesn't he?;) But he isn't the only one here that is like that.

Also, people who try to show how kvlt they are and post stuff no one has heard before pisses me off.
Yes, that is kind of dorky. Sometimes I'll mention bands that few people have heard of, but only because I like the bands. I don't find obscure name dropping impressive, so I wouldn't deliberately drop obscure names to impress.

Eh? Queensryche isn't even metal, let alone progressive metal. Haven't you guys ever heard Silent Lucidity? They're a pop band.