Worst type of metal fan?

I would like somebody to actually justify their claims of me being an elitist for once, just for a nice change of pace. And I mean 'elitist' in the obvious pejorative sense in which you people fling it at me, not the actual definition of 'elitist.'

The concept of "elitism" seems rather ambiguous but, from my understanding of the term, you have some elitist traits, I guess. You obviously don't latch on to one particular genre but I've noticed you tend to write off bands that don't uphold the exact aesthetics of a particular genre in the traditional sense.

For example, you've often stated your dislike for off-shoots of doom metal such as drone and stoner doom because they are of a different brand than doom in the traditional sense (or for whatever other reason you dislike both genres).

I find the worst kind of metal fan is the drunken loud mouth. I go to a few concerts a year; my day job and family commitments mean that I don't get to half as many as I used to. When I get there, I like to kick back and watch the show, but it seems that my retard magnet always attracts a drunken moron who knows fuck all about fuck all. You know the guys - the fat wankers in a Lamb of God T-shirt stretched across their corpulance, usually shouting "SLAAAAAAAAAAAYER" for no apparent reason, before going back to talking about the headline band with such terms as "I liked the last one, you know, the thingy album".

All of which is true unless it is a festival, when I become the fat wanker as I don't have to drive home and will be very drunk. (Albeit my T Shirt will be rather better).

^

I like it too when they stand looking ultra 'hell yeah' up at the stage and bob their head to the horrible local band that has no songwriting skills, trying to "get into the gr00ve".

If you really think so you're an idiot. Jimmy Page isn't nearly as good as people say he is, neither technically nor creatively. Led Zeppelin as a whole are easily one of the most overrated bands of all time.

They are pretty overrated as musicians, but they were still a really important band in their time and they're one of the most influential bands ever. Not only that, but they're still very good, even if they are overrated.

I find the worst kind of metal fan is the drunken loud mouth. I go to a few concerts a year; my day job and family commitments mean that I don't get to half as many as I used to. When I get there, I like to kick back and watch the show, but it seems that my retard magnet always attracts a drunken moron who knows fuck all about fuck all. You know the guys - the fat wankers in a Lamb of God T-shirt stretched across their corpulance, usually shouting "SLAAAAAAAAAAAYER" for no apparent reason, before going back to talking about the headline band with such terms as "I liked the last one, you know, the thingy album".

All of which is true unless it is a festival, when I become the fat wanker as I don't have to drive home and will be very drunk. (Albeit my T Shirt will be rather better).

This too. I went to a BLS concert a couple of years ago. Big mistake. 50% of the crowd was the above except dressed in various BLS garb.

The concept of "elitism" seems rather ambiguous but, from my understanding of the term, you have some elitist traits, I guess. You obviously don't latch on to one particular genre but I've noticed you tend to write off bands that don't uphold the exact aesthetics of a particular genre in the traditional sense.

For example, you've often stated your dislike for off-shoots of doom metal such as drone and stoner doom because they are of a different brand than doom in the traditional sense (or for whatever other reason you dislike both genres).

I don't dislike anything because they are not traditional. I dislike them because they're gay. Just thought I'd clarify that. Actually the one exception is this bullshit retrothrash trend, but I hate that both for what it is and because it just sucks, so that doesn't quite count either. Also I like plenty of today's trendy faggot black metal bands.

Basically anybody who criticizes me is wrong, I am beyond criticism and any man who attempts to do so should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously jewish behaviour.

Basically anybody who criticizes me is wrong, I am beyond criticism and any man who attempts to do so should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously jewish behaviour.

While Peaceville and I do not endorse Dodens racist views, we also do not condone censorship and will be releasing this quote with his views intact.

You had to give it away you bastard? I wanted to see if anyone thought I was serious. :mad:

Even though you were obviously joking a light version of that is pretty describing for your internet persona. Narcissistic and unlikeable, except for other narcissists. As they like what they recognize in themselves is should ad.

i wouldent even consider them metal fans

You had to give it away you bastard? I wanted to see if anyone thought I was serious. :mad:
A great day for fishing!

Seriously, Carcassian nailed the worst fan. They really get in the way of my drunkness. Those guys are local shows getting into their friends bands trying to headbang are pretty amusing but maybe that makes me elitist for thinking so?