I fell in love with the Russian girl on their curling team that actuallyslides down with the puck thing. Pretty sure they lost to China, but she won my heart. :(

Less than hour to go! This is going to be entertaining. Jágr asked czech fans not to be angry with them whatever happens :lol:

The second half wasn't bad. I think they should win the other two group games if they play like this from the start.

Karlsson is a boss. He can be how defensively irresponsible as he wants, it's worth it when he plays offensively like he did tonight.

Let's watch US - SVK in an hour. Let's root for AMRUCA FUCK YEAH.

Didn't watch any games today, is USA this good or is Slovakia this bad?

Zetterberg might be out for the rest of the Olympics, I think we're screwed. No Zetterberg, Sedin, Hedman or Franzen. :erk:

Yeah Slovakia got murdered 7-1 by USA! And people were saying the Slovs would be a surprising challenge for them and that USA didn't have enough offense. Hopefully it holds up when they face more challenging teams.

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to bring Kunitz and leave Giroux, Hall or Skinner back home?

Fuck me.

At least we won.

Cause Crosby has no one to pass the puck to and Kunitz is his wingman. Vancouver 2010 he didn't exactly do anything besides the golden goal...

I would of taken Giroux over Carter though.

I think Duchene will be playing next game though.