a PHD in hip hop?

I don't see how the availability of that degree is necessarily going to result in "special treatment". There are already other bullshit majors out there, such as women's studies or African-American studies, that people major in just for the purpose of getting a degree.

dude, that special treatment thing has been going on ever since feminists and minorities were around.

well what I have seen of hogan leads me to believe he is easily one of the worst wrestlers ever.

Cena is not that awful, his moveset gets a bit repetitive and he's certainly not a ring master when it comes to the fundamentals, but there's nobody whose really any good in the WWE right now. Angle is gone, benoit is dead, HHH is injured, etc...

No.

You've never seen Hogan actually try to wrestle. He is, in fact, an accomplished wrestler. John Cena is a mountain of feces. Kali is a given.

Yep. Cena doesn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch and would have a difficult time wrestling himself out of a paper bag. Hogan was trained by a Japanese shooter in a traditional style where they would beat you senseless on the first day to make sure you respected the business. In fact Hogan had his arm broken during his first lesson. When his hips were in better condition he put on some quality matches in the orient. Though he was far from being a Bryan Danielson or Jushin "Thunder" Liger. [/Mike Tenay like nerd rant]

Angle used to be my favorite until he went to TNA, which I haven't been able to catch.

Wow,thats smart spend a shitload of money to go to college and they teach you how to speak incorrectly. I wonder if watching Mtv counts as extra credit work? And if you graduate do you get a dew rag rather than a graduating cap?

I fucking dare you to try and go one day without vomiting up some ignorant, retarded bullshit like this.

I dare you to not call me some gay name like Jofa for just one day. you can't. so leave UM and go to the Relapse board where you belong and leave me the fuck alone.

anyone who thinks african-american urban dialect is "speaking incorrectly" is a fucking idiot. do you think the same of all creole forms of english? can you justify that decision being rooted in rational thought rather than racism? ebonics is a viable dialect with its own internally-consistent grammatical rules that is the first language of a sizable minority of americans, and furthermore it's directly applicable to the field they're studying. are you going to argue that french literature classes should be taught in english, too?

anyways, yeah the job prospects probably aren't great for this degree, but thankfully nobody ever said academia has to be about forcing people into regular jobs. this is totally comparable to a degree in art history or the study of classical music; i don't see you guys complaining about those.

ok i just read the article you linked and nowhere does it mention a phd or even a degree in hiphop, and when it said "Hip-hop is the primary language students bring with them to school" it pretty fucking clearly doesnt literally mean actual spoken/written language, genocide roach you are a fucking retard