Alexi's vocals.

Zeratul

New Metal Member
Nov 14, 2005
I tried searching, but got nothing on this:

How does someone sing like Alexi does. What do you do with your throat/diaphragh, etc, and what are some ways to minimise the damage to yourself when you do it?

They're contributing, both to the discussion and to zeratul's future singing technique and eventually manhood.
One day, he'll think back to this day and think 'so THIS is why I don't have hemorroids today'
And he'll thank elysian and Defne for that.

Zeratul said:

How does someone sing like Alexi does. What do you do with your throat/diaphragh, etc, and what are some ways to minimise the damage to yourself when you do it?
Im not trying to be cruel, but you really should have searched the forum first, because there must be 2 other topics on this subject. As for the vocals, think of it like hacking up flegm.

I really don't think his vocals are bad. I mean, Needled 24/7 live in Japan 2003 was horrible, and the whole gig but on songs like Hatebreeder and Sixpounder, I think they're really cool.

Zeratul said:

lol, one post, one new Topic...
But hey, the guy tried searching....

Pacifiers, they help:
IMG_2753.jpg

It's nothing you learn over a night, just practice a lot and it will sound better soon enough. Smoking & drinking whiskey problaby helps in the long run too.