Another "How to properly growl..." thread.

This might help
http://xscenesterx.org/Tony_Bullard_-_Metal_Vocal_Tutorial.mp3

EDIT: Ok just to clear som shit up, this isnt me! I cant growl at all! Just found the clip online and thought it might help a few newbies. :dopey:

I get this message. :(

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Scavneck if you want I could try and add the drums to different minusdrums song tonight. Gives me a reason to record this stuff lol.
There's been a doomy one I've been wanting to do but I have faster stuff also if you'd like.

You mean for me to put voice over? Even if not I'd like to give it a listen why not. The faster one maybe..

Who's riffing is that on BeeGrind? EmeticGore's?

nah, I have a shure SM57 but sound quality is still an issue when I record guitar for some reason. I just eventually gave up trying and moved on to vocals.

You mean for me to put voice over? Even if not I'd like to give it a listen why not. The faster one maybe..

Who's riffing is that on BeeGrind? EmeticGore's?

Yeah man, just for fun to practice vocals and lyrics. To see what everyone comes up with. It's all just for fun, we couldn't sell these tracks if we wanted. I buy the drumless version of these songs from minusdrums.com and play to them. Recording them now makes it worthwhile for me to drag my pc over to my drumset and try and record if someone is willing to do vocals to it.

The riffers are the guys that sell drumless metal tracks at minusdrums.com
I buy them to practice because I love metal and hate playing to a metronome.

Beegrind (because its tuned way down to B) was made by Ken Florentino of minusdrums.

High quality mp3 for ya brotha.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2y9qtdb3gx

Do they have more vocal-less tracks on minusDrums? Any with Drums... probably not as that's the purpose of the site. Anything similar like that? I'd like to practice the same kind of things.

Yeah man, just for fun to practice vocals and lyrics. To see what everyone comes up with. It's all just for fun, we couldn't sell these tracks if we wanted. I buy the drumless version of these songs from minusdrums.com and play to them. Recording them now makes it worthwhile for me to drag my pc over to my drumset and try and record if someone is willing to do vocals to it.

The riffers are the guys that sell drumless metal tracks at minusdrums.com
I buy them to practice because I love metal and hate playing to a metronome.

Beegrind (because its tuned way down to B) was made by Ken Florentino of minusdrums.

High quality mp3 for ya brotha.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2y9qtdb3gx

:) :kickass:

Am I the only one that finds black metal kinds of vocals easier to do than death metal growls/grunts?