COB start writing new album

The tone was the only thing that bothered me, and DWEDFN - BFH delivered melody/atmosphere at FTR level i believe. Never quite understood all the mockery about BD. Anyways, video is gonna be fun it seems.

I've seen some pics of the girl up there cutting herself. Seems like COB like talking about self-harm, just like in Bed Of Razors, BD, banned from heaven and so on. I'm very lucky because i heard their single "Halo of blood" on youtube before nuclear blast made it disappear.....a lucky guy just heard it on the radio and recorded it...quality kinda sucked but you could clearly hear the guitar and vocals ....awesome, it was amazing, it made me think of HCDR and HB...
(sorry for the english, I'm Italian)

So, you can also pre-order the album at the official shop, along with a Halo Of Blood tshirt.
529375_630566903626180_975698152_n.jpg

http://shop.cobhc.com/
What do you think of the design?:Spin:

I've seen some pics of the girl up there cutting herself. Seems like COB like talking about self-harm, just like in Bed Of Razors, BD, banned from heaven and so on. I'm very lucky because i heard their single "Halo of blood" on youtube before nuclear blast made it disappear.....a lucky guy just heard it on the radio and recorded it...quality kinda sucked but you could clearly hear the guitar and vocals ....awesome, it was amazing, it made me think of HCDR and HB...
(sorry for the english, I'm Italian)

The whole radio rip idea came from this post in this forum lol.

So, you can also pre-order the album at the official shop, along with a Halo Of Blood tshirt.
http://shop.cobhc.com/
What do you think of the design?:Spin:

Meh, I've never really like their shirt designs. And clearly there it could have been done a lot better with this album cover. Here's an example of how it could have been done:
700511_1ebay.jpg

Personally I like it more simple, like this.

I think i'll go for the emp version.... CD digipack and textile flag only for 20...i think I'll buy later the t shirt

Yeah sorry about that, mental fuck up, though I'm glad it's abandoned too.

I disagree. BD was not on par with the rest, I agree, but AYDY and RRF, while they're not the same style of music, I don't see them being of lower quality, although I know I am pretty much alone in thinking this, but to me T,L&S, WNGF, SK, RTHAB or Ugly are some of the best Bodom has done. T,L&S and Ugly in particular, and maybe SK too, would make my all time COB top 10 any day.

SW I don't agree, but yes, to me HCD is the best COB has done, closely followed by FTR and HB but HCD stands atop for me.

BD the song is awesome in my opinon, it has the atmorsphere and the bodom style imo
BD album in a nutshell for me: all songs intended to be like BD the song, yet failed to

I've been waiting to be able to pre-order from Hate Wear, but I can't see any mention on there about the CD digipak including the Making of "Halo of Blood" DVD, or the bonus Roxette cover track, Sleeping In My Car, as it does on the Nuclear Blast shop :err:

I've been waiting to be able to pre-order from Hate Wear, but I can't see any mention on there about the CD digipak including the Making of "Halo of Blood" DVD, or the bonus Roxette cover track, Sleeping In My Car, as it does on the Nuclear Blast shop :err:

I think it still comes with it, they just didn't put it in the description. I'm just wating for the preorder to be available on the USA site.

Guys I was just thinking about the new website design that will be and the forum design also , I think it'll be all brighter and maybe hard to get used to(?) but quite epic
what are your thoughts about it ??

It seriously isn't that hard to type the actual name of the song either. I don't know all of their songs really though, like I said, I'm not a hardcore fan, maybe not even a real fan at all, I'm still interested in listening to the new album though.

This is a COB fan forum, if you can't figure out the names of a couple of long songs then just go look them up, they've already told you they're from the last albums (and it's very easy to see that BD is Blooddrunk, AYDY Are You Dead Yet and RRF Relentless Reckless Forever) and it takes a click. Almost everyone here understands the reference, so we save ourselves the typing. The polite thing to do as a newcomer is to try at least a bit, or do we have to explain to you the meaning of the band name too?

BD the song is awesome in my opinon, it has the atmorsphere and the bodom style imo
BD album in a nutshell for me: all songs intended to be like BD the song, yet failed to

Well, opinions are opinions, non better than the rest, but to me BD is not exactly one of the highlights of the album, I actually like half of the album better than it (HOMT and ODYC were decent, SPFTD was great imo, and so was BFH, but that's about it for me).

I was doing exactly the same but waiting for Levykauppa (they have the digipack version with the DVD). I think last time also they didn't say the cover song was included but it actually was. I'd just order from one of those (Levykauppa are way faster if you're not interested in the shirt or don't mind purchasing it alone, and shipping costs are lower if I remember correctly).

I just preordered mine from there (digipack with the making of).