COB start writing new album

I emailed Hate Wear / Mad Supply about whether the Making of Halo of Blood DVD and the bonus track were included on the CD, and had this reply today:

"Unfortunately not. There is no Making Of Halo of Blood DVD or Roxette cover song." :(

That's odd, if that's the case, what separates the Digipak from the regular CD?

New Kalmah song is very good. Interesting synths as well, going to be interesting what the new keyboard player is bringing to the table, Kalmah said it was like a new fresh influence, and I was not disappointed in this song at least.

Kalmah never disappoints, and no Joonas, they are not followers at all, people compare them to CoB but they have very different styles and sounding. Kalmah has never had neoclassical influences in any of their albums really, and yet you say they were following CoB?

And LMAO the interview was really funny, I love Roope's dry jokes and the guys laughing in the background.

Due to the chest punches in yesterday's practice it hurts everytime I have to laugh... :lol: How does he make me scream laugh with almost every reply to a boring question. He's fucking killing me.

Kalmah never disappoints, and no Joonas, they are not followers at all, people compare them to CoB but they have very different styles and sounding. Kalmah has never had neoclassical influences in any of their albums really, and yet you say they were following CoB?

Huh, wtf? I never said Kalmah are followers to COB. They're just boring, save for a bunch of cool ideas.

Huh, wtf? I never said Kalmah are followers to COB. They're just boring, save for a bunch of cool ideas.

Lol my bad, my eyes failed me, I meant to say that to rj dl who was the one that said it.

Also, died IRL when Roope joked that he goes to the local gay bar on his spare time.