COB start writing new album

Due to the chest punches in yesterday's practice it hurts everytime I have to laugh... :lol: How does he make me scream laugh with almost every reply to a boring question. He's fucking killing me.

I sometimes wonder if he knows he's hilarious or he's actually just being himself...LOL

I emailed Hate Wear / Mad Supply about whether the Making of Halo of Blood DVD and the bonus track were included on the CD, and had this reply today:

"Unfortunately not. There is no Making Of Halo of Blood DVD or Roxette cover song." :(

The CD or the digipack? If not just go with the digipack from Levykauppa, that one definitely has the Making of, it says so, and I'd think that it'll have the cover song too.

"Does being technical and super fast guarantee a song to be emotionally intense?"

"Uhh absolutely"

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Roope is the sickest cunt.

I emailed Mad Supply again about the regular cd and the digipak and got this reply today:

"I'm so sorry but I was told wrong information before and YES the Digipak includes the cover song and the DVD! I deeply apologize this!"

The digipak description on shop.cobhc.com has now been amended

I almost shat bricks thinking it's a new bodom song when they put some 80s hard rock on the air lol

I almost shat bricks thinking it's a new bodom song when they put some 80s hard rock on the air lol

haha, yeah I'm tuned in cause I thought the same. But I dont understand shit when it comes to talking :p

I just got an email from Hate Wear, and the Digipak does come with the DVD and bonus cover song.

They don't really say much of interest, but you can hear a little bit more from Transference (last few notes of the riff before the chorus at 1:02 and the 'Soundi part' as I always call it at 2:17).

I remember when they released RRF somebody took a video of the band talking about the recording process, ect. Where the interview was removed so you could hear the riffs in the background clearly (the riffs were from Shovel Knockout). However I don't remember if it was one on you guys who did it?

I remember when they released RRF somebody took a video of the band talking about the recording process, ect. Where the interview was removed so you could hear the riffs in the background clearly (the riffs were from Shovel Knockout). However I don't remember if it was one on you guys who did it?

Somebody already did that one this forum with the first interview. You can hear all the pieces of the song that were used during the whole interview with the voice cut out. Though it isn't great quality.

Who says the song is Transference? I hope they have some better material as well. Why is it always this little bit of music?

Nothing new on the 2nd trailer, except at 1:02 - 1:04 you can hear a guitar riff and get a clear picture of how the guitar sounds on this album. I like it, altough I think there's low pitch synth/string chords behind this riff that make it sound this juicy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieIHJ53bVM&feature=youtu.be

You know, such synths as 1:53...

Last edited by a moderator:
what about this?

What do you mean?

EDIT: Okay, the guy who posted it on YT said it was fake. Nevermind.

EDIT 2: Well, when comparing it to the description we got:

Start with spoken sample after which ton of bricks fall down. Heavy as a stone house and not any smoother. Song includes blast beat part and might be most death metalish – or at least angriest – Bodom in long time. One of the three best songs on the album.

That does sound like what we got in that video. Is it really fake? Or... Damn it, I don't know anymore.

EDIT 3: Okay, I just haven't been keeping up with this thread. Apparently it is legit and the guy above me put it up a week or so ago. So I'm late to the party. Fuck.

Yeah, it doesn't have to be Transference really.
It's very likely to be Transference. They always promote one song you hear in every interview etc. Most of the times that is the (first) single of the album. Transference is that single, so I think the song in the trailers also is Transference.