COB start writing new album

COB UK tour announced :D

http://www.terrorizer.com/2013/04/09/children-of-bodom-announce-uk-tour/

Children Of Bodom announce UK tour

Children Of Bodom have announced a full UK tour in October

The Finnish quintet will play seven shows in the UK and Ireland as part of their ‘Halo Of Blood Over Europe’ Tour, tickets go on sale 15 April.

Bodom will be airing new material from their forthcoming eighth album ‘Halo Of Blood’, their first since returning to original label Nuclear Blast. ‘Halo Of Blood’ is released on 10 June.

Children Of Bodom will play the following shows:
Mon 7 Oct – Bournemouth, Academy
Tue 8 Oct – Bristol, Academy
Thu 10 Oct – Dublin, Vicar Street
Sat 12 Oct – Sheffield, Academy
Sun 13 Oct – Newcastle, Academy
Mon 14 Oct – Manchester, Academy
Tue 15 Oct – London, Shepherd’s Bush Empire

Dont know how is that related apart from Peter, but anyway the album sucks big time :( 2009 was much betta

Dead Man's Hand opens with grand piano and clean guitars and spoken Alexi vocals. I hope it's a worthy Bodom ballad. Roundtrip isn't interesting at all anymore. Strange he didn't mention the fastest ever Bodom song The Days are Numbered, it's promising to be an interesting track. It just seems unfair to steal the title of Bodom's fastest song just by incorporating a fast and simple tempo and a fast and simple riff, so I hope it's got some epic content in it as well.

Dead Man's Hand opens with grand piano and clean guitars and spoken Alexi vocals. I hope it's a worthy Bodom ballad. Roundtrip isn't interesting at all anymore.

i cant remember clearly, but is there even one bodom song with clean guitar? :D

E: From the article:

"Watch for exclusive interviews with Janne Wirman (keyboards), Jaska Raatikainen (drums) and Alex Laiho (vocals/guitars) coming to BW&BK soon."

http://www.bravewords.com/home

t is, however, the best damn thing Children Of Bodom have released since Hate Crew Deathroll in 2003.
I for one loved AYDY so this doesn't mean much. But the preview does sound exciting. Dead Man's Hand On You sounds like a whole new dimension for them.

The songs not mentioned in the article are The Days Are Numbered and Transference. Not that this means anything, but whatever.

Also I'm actually pretty happy that Halo of Blood (and Dead Man’s Hand On You) are so different from the rest of the album. It's a great song, but not entirely what Bodom should be like. So great news there.

The songs not mentioned in the article are The Days Are Numbered and Transference. Not that this means anything, but whatever.

Also I'm actually pretty happy that Halo of Blood (and Dead Man’s Hand On You) are so different from the rest of the album. It's a great song, but not entirely what Bodom should be like. So great news there.

I agree. While I liked Halo of Blood, it didn't sound very Bodomy to me. I want more traditional Bodom sounding songs. I did however think his vocals are the best they have ever sounded.