COB start writing new album

What do you mean?

EDIT: Okay, the guy who posted it on YT said it was fake. Nevermind.

EDIT 2: Well, when comparing it to the description we got:

That does sound like what we got in that video. Is it really fake? Or... Damn it, I don't know anymore.

EDIT 3: Okay, I just haven't been keeping up with this thread. Apparently it is legit and the guy above me put it up a week or so ago. So I'm late to the party. Fuck.

i mean we had this rip here before, it is ripped by me, so i don't see point linking it again =D

I started thinking the first notes of this 1:02 riff sounded familiar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieIHJ53bVM&feature=youtu.be

And I started wondering where the fuck have I heard it before. And following my intuition I placed a CD in my player and there it was in the first fucking song I played. 1:37 - 1:52

I know it's not the same thing and it's not copying, I just thought it sounded familiar cos the chugging and the tone is pretty similar...

The next notes in the Bodom riff are like those chords from the TMR riff. Anyway, just waiting to hear the shit, I hope there's some good riffing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the song in the trailers is Transference...I hope so! otherwise we almost know half of the album LOL I like so much in the second trailer keyboards and guitar at 2:16, it's just.... amazing.
This is my opinion. But...what are they waiting for? there's already Halo of blood on youtube and they know it...so, why waiting til 26 to release the single? I think they could accelerate the process :D

I think the song in the trailers is Transference...I hope so! otherwise we almost know half of the album LOL I like so much in the second trailer keyboards and guitar at 2:16, it's just.... amazing.
This is my opinion. But...what are they waiting for? there's already Halo of blood on youtube and they know it...so, why waiting til 26 to release the single? I think they could accelerate the process :D

Ehm, I don't know, maybe because it's two completely different songs?

I would love to hear the full album fresh once it's released. One song for single is enough to tell how the album sounds like and what to expect. It's a shame the material either leaks out or the bands can't contain it no more. This results in only the less epic material being new on the CD.

I think the opening song, the fastest song and the slowest song will be spared for the album. So far it's clear Halo of Blood and Transference are exposed before the release. It's still possible that they throw in maybe the new Bodom song or the praised All Twisted online pre-release...

I'd be glad if it was contained. It would make the album release more anticipated and exciting. I mean, to suddenly hear not one, but maybe seven new COB tracks back-to-back...

Then again, all that matters is the songs are really good, cos if so then they will only get better with more listens. If I have to choose... well, maybe I'd still hear more songs beforehand... waiting sucks.

krofius, I was saying that they could release earlier the single to distract the attention from the Halo Of Blood radio rip.... i think that would have been more intelligent. But...do you remember when RRF came out? their single was "was it worth it" and it was completely different from the resto of the album...i think that was the worst RRF song.... great lyrics but it was not as freakin awesome as not my funeral, SK, ugly...

Damn I'm the first one to post one of these

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to hear the full album fresh once it's released. One song for single is enough to tell how the album sounds like and what to expect. It's a shame the material either leaks out or the bands can't contain it no more. This results in only the less epic material being new on the CD.

As much as I'd like to get my hands on whichever song I could get now if they were out, I agree with you. If they found a way not to let it leak and only relased one single before the full album relase it'd be a lot cooler. Last two albums I remember feeling a bit hollow with over 30% being already relased material. Thankfully this time around there are 10 songs and apparently only 2 are going to be made available beforehand.

Just heard it now with better speakers and that melody sounds really good. Guess there hasn't been any news the last few days. Been trying to keep my finger on the pulse and I haven't found anything.

Well Transference music video single is going to be out April 26th, so I don't expect any more album related news until then, everythings basically already been revealed now anyways.