COB start writing new album

I am a 29 year old woman of bright average intellect. I did well in school. I had mild to moderate disciplinary problems. I suffered a trauma before the age of ten, and lived in denial a long time. I am a child of a broken home, and later of blended family. I have never been the best at anything, but i succeed at anything i put my mind to. After completing college i did not immediately pursue my career. I fell into the usual results of not receiving the proper counseling i needed. It has been seven years since i graduated college, and i am just now setting out to pursue my career. I take a lot of counseling these days. I have a passion for education. I am overweight, but i do not like to identify as being fat. I feel my body today reflects the results of two decades of unhealthy living. This will change as i get healthier.

Someone being overweight, not pretty, or even being stupid, doesn't make anyone a bad person. I just think one should strive to develop in life, get wise and improve, and not consider oneself better and above another and ignoring others' feelings and respect just because she's given (sexual or other) power.

Yah, all those anais nin quoting bitches going around fucking anything with a record deal really irk me, but what can we do about it?

Hot dogs and beer with dave grohl. Tacos and wine with clown. And did you see the lascivious way she ate ice cream right out of chef ramsey's hand. Fucker would not give me any ice cream.

Telling alexi she doesn't want to hear any more about tonmi. I know you know what we are talking about.

CHILDREN OF BODOM's Halo of Blood Certified Gold In Finland
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ch...ertified-gold-in-finland/#QoGpUYL9QcoZB64o.99

I think that was very well-deserved. Halo of Blood is a great record from start to finish. As the first Blabbermouth comment states and with which I totally agree ''Excellent musicianship makes Metal proud! Dark, shredding, melodic and great riffs!!!!! \m/COB\m/''.

At the moment there should be 5-6 songs ready. Kind of curious to see how it's like, since this time there has been silence both from the band's side and my side (mostly).

I hope for an colors and threes and atmosphere free zone then? Only fucking facts and kickass music.

Well obviously the last albums sucked because no thought went into the process right from the start of the album cover color. Red, blue, and green are all additive colors and the base of the RGB color model. Are you dead yet? Shit was black - BLAND. RRF? Diarrhea color - self explanatory. HOB - white. It's combination of all colors so it's a mess.

What does COB need to do? Any combination of RGB. Purple, yellow, or teal album cover will absolutely create an epic sound.

At the moment there should be 5-6 songs ready. Kind of curious to see how it's like, since this time there has been silence both from the band's side and my side (mostly).

I hope Bodom writes a song about you being a mad flamer, dude.

Then I'd buy ten copies of the album and distribute them to people I know. "Yeah I know who this song is about. He thinks he knows inside information about the band but really he's just an autist. Also check out this cool keyboard solo."

I hope Bodom writes a song about you being a mad flamer, dude.

They already did and it's called LoBodomy. Check out this line of lyrics:

So you really thought I Just came
TO the gutters fOrlorN to be tAmed?

The "?" is like S backwards.

purple-sky-by-the-lake-bruce-nutting.jpg

Hatebreeder meets Sinergy. Power atmosphere. I can smell the cool lake air just thinking about it.

Wow. If that piece of art doesn't have atmosphere, then nothing has. Seems like it even has some stratosphere. That artwork is better than what COB has ever had. This is the only true opinion here and if someone disagrees, I know they're wrong and that's enough for me. Now I will not look at this thread again so you are not in luck if you're trying to change my opinion. It is already set.

Nothing to disagree with, brother. You're just stating the facts. My favorite part of this piece is the white bit of sky behind the treeline getting pushed away. It represents Halo of Blood's failure to ascend into the metal heavens while Powersphere shuns it away.

If COB announced this as the album cover today I'd rest easy knowing they're making a legendary album.