COB start writing new album

I honestly thought that was hilarious, but yeah Robb Flynn is a pretty notorious douche who likes to start drama. The sad part is the dude is like 47 and Alexi said absolutely nothing bad

its BS.

the entire Machine Head response works in CoB's favor.
Alexi, representing the younger generation, gave a decent response without bashing anyone.
Machine Head, or rather flynn acted like a little kid and started bashing another band, and their fans.

This now results as Bodom being represented as the decent guys with respect and MH as total fucking dicks who are ages out of their prime and still wanna be heard about.

curious about new album stuff though, hoped they learned from HoB that the old stuff is best and Sells!

I know it's late to make suggestions now, but listening to this emotionally nailed section 0:13 - 0:30 makes me think Alexi should make 'SNBN pt. 2' for this album, to live up to the standards of the cult albums. If the song was near as good it would blow the whole world to shreds. Who wouldn't wait anxiously for that...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCwZKHV-fic&spfreload=10[/ame]

Drums for the new album are all recorded! Its´s also Alexi´s birthday! Happy bday grandpa Laiho!

From their Facebook account.

Damn I was fast! Now that I looked at when they posted the update it said "One minute ago" :lol:

I forgot to tell...

The night before last night I met Roope in a dream and asked him about the new COB album. I asked about the color of the artwork. He said it will be green. I thought for a moment and said 'wait, no, it can't be green, you already have two green albums.' We agreed it will be blue instead. He also said the first song has pretty cool riff sections for him.

Just so you know.

I forgot to tell...

The night before last night I met Roope in a dream and asked him about the new COB album. I asked about the color of the artwork. He said it will be green. I thought for a moment and said 'wait, no, it can't be green, you already have two green albums.' We agreed it will be blue instead. He also said the first song has pretty cool riff sections for him.

Just so you know.

Two green albums? Hatebreeder and ... ?

Bonus track will be re-recorded Talking of the Trees.

I support the idea, but it's so different to what they do now, and Alexi's vocals have changed. Today his vocals would fit an angsty death song about your booze getting knocked over and dripping down to a sewer drain.

I support the idea, but it's so different to what they do now, and Alexi's vocals have changed. Today his vocals would fit an angsty death song about your booze getting knocked over and dripping down to a sewer drain.

YAYEOOOW MOTHERFUCKER
I THOUGHT I HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE
BUT WHAT THE FUCKING HELL
I'M STILL NOT DRUNK
WHERE IS MY BOOZE FUCKERS
IT'S DOWN THE DRAIN

HEYYY
TAKE ME TO ALKO
REDEEM MY LIVER
SHOULD I CRY ME A RIVER
OR GET IT EVEN WITH THE REAPER

YAAAEEEYOW
BRO-KEN
BROKEN BOTTLES!
LIQUOR
FUCKING POURED OUT!
EMPTY
FUCKING YAEYOW!

This not-knowing is getting me excited about what they have. It makes me create illusions in my head. I hope it's something surprising. One problem I'm sensing is it starts with stress and panic and frustration, but by the time it's shaping up only then the excitement starts and it's too late. It's important to have a vision from the go. I hope Alexi's brave this time and goes to unexplored areas and remembers it's death metal not punk metal, ultimately we want extreme subjects such as violence, depression, abuse, drugs, blood, alcoholism, psychotic killing, end of the world, the earthy hell, etc. I need something that kills.

I'd really like a Bodom album that's dark, electric, creative, melodic-black-industrial-death metal, like shit that brings together people who listen to cyber punk and people who listen to Moonsorrow and 90's metal. I listen to that album and I discover myself thrown in the haunting shadow of spruce trees while stars gaze at the show of me being preyed on by red eyes in the dark. There's a flying saucer in the background emitting vibrant lights, while this goblin jumps screaming in my back, I grab the motherfucker's hair and burn that bitch in the campfire as he begs for mercy only to find my knife deep in his guts as they fly all over the place. My eyes meet the mocking full moon as I lick the blood off my hand and the orchestral hit wakes every fucking bird at ten miles range.

I hope they went with the same guy who did HOB for the next album cover, hopefully it is as good as the last